GDT: [#66] New Jersey Nap Time ★ 7:30PM CST ★ FS-SW ★

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I'm impressed with how our 2-4 lines have looked. The first line only has only had one half decent shift the whole game. Let's keep it up and bring a regulation win home.

Just need to make sure they bring back Scevior and not Fiddler

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Benn - Seguin - Ritchie
Janmark - Spezza - Nicha
Drouin - E Staal - Hemsky
Roussel - Faksa - Stamkos

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Good team win tonight. Our second to fourth lines were great and the big boys showed glimpses in the third. Our D was not that bad considering our situation and it's nice not to have our goalie let in a crazy softie.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think everytime the team got a .900 or better SV% we won since the All-Star break probably even longer. Don't think thats a coindicidence.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I think everytime the team got a .900 or better SV% we won since the All-Star break probably even longer. Don't think thats a coindicidence.

Doesn't really mean anything. Think about it: we give up about 30 shots, meaning 3 goals against is 900. We win lots of games when we give up 2 goals, we lose lots when we give up 4.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Just need to make sure they bring back Scevior and not Fiddler

Yes absolutely. Sceviour has been really good lately as well as Faksa. Ritchie was a nice surprise tonight and I hope he stays in the lineup. He brings a solid element of physicality.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I actually like that Russell's first thought seem to be to shoot the puck. Against the Devils, it seemed to be shot after shot each time he got the puck. He didn't score, but he will!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad