Post-Game Talk: #66 | Flyers at Penguins | March 11, 2023

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The state of the team:

I walked into Chickie's and Pete's in Marlton for dinner before finding out there was a 50 minute wait. From what I saw, the Flyers game wasn't on a single TV.

We left and went to another restaurant around the corner and it too was not on any of the TV's.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
First time I've ever cheered for the pens, that's what this organization has done to us

Needing the Canadians to pull this game out as well as Vancouver

Reactions: BernieParent

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What's this supposed to be?

13a8b5f2d8b10dc1c879357744a03ef3.png

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
With as bad as we are, and boy are we bad, someone like Bedard instantly turns this franchise around

Bedard, Hayes, Coots down the middle is (hopefully) formidable. Farabee, TK, Tippet, Frost on the wings with Cutter coming. Provolone, Sanheim, York, TDA, Hart.

Obviously nothing incredible, but at least a team that can begin to plug in some holes
If there is goinng to be any kind of rebuild, Hayes cannot be on the tem next year. Neither should Courtier but we are stuck with that contract - Chuck's parting gift to us

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
The state of the team:

I walked into Chickie's and Pete's in Marlton for dinner before finding out there was a 50 minute wait. From what I saw, the Flyers game wasn't on a single TV.

We left and went to another restaurant around the corner and it too was not on any of the TV's.
I was at Devon on Rittenhouse Square, they had basketball and blackjack on....

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
Arizona will finally have their lottery moment after years of failing and get Bedard.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
if i am going all conspiracy theory and the nhl rigging things...they rig it for us..biggish market that hasnt won in forever..need of a superstar..and then we can be the hated flyers once more

or the opposite end..the nhl rigs it so we are not close to #1 OA cause they hate us so much lol

Reactions: Embiid

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I wouldnt mind Bedard in San Jose out of all of the bottom-feeders

The NHL is probably scared of the Flyers ruining him if anything.
good point..unless they are keeping close observation to see what we do and if we clean house lol

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Arizona will finally have their lottery moment after years of failing and get Bedard.
no chance the NHL lets Bedard end up in Ari.

if i am going all conspiracy theory and the nhl rigging things...they rig it for us..biggish market that hasnt won in forever..need of a superstar..and then we can be the hated flyers once more

or the opposite end..the nhl rigs it so we are not close to #1 OA cause they hate us so much lol
we just got NP. we aint getting Bedard

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Flyers played hard, Smith had two great saves on Tippett, who was the Flyers best player.
But it's hard to play without talent.

Meanwhile, they're sending out the rescue dog's for Sanheim's mojo.
On the other hand, despite a bad penalty (partially bad luck, partially rookie carelessness) Foerster managed to have a good game overall.

Bodies will move before the draft, Hayes, maybe Provorov and Laughton.
Bodies will move over the next year.
If you're over 25 next season, don't sign a long-term lease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad