Post-Game Talk: #66: FLYERS 5 at Capitals 2, Wednesday, Mar. 4, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Wilson is a POS but god damn we would love him if he was a Flyer!!!!!!! Good player and great signing by the Caps when they extended him. Still can't wait ....one day will dress someone that can kick his a

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
  • I love wins like this on featured national TV, when the whole league watches. Have to convince them that the Flyers can draw an audience and play well enough to be worthy of advertising and hype support. They blew the doors off the barn!
  • I’m most happy about the system consistency. It may have taken a few months longer than hoped for them to find the fit, but they are moving as a five-man unit, and they are in the right spots, where they need to be. The defense is stifling around the blue line and constantly springing transition offense the other way. Their passes are connecting, the pinches are smart, obvious communication, just good fundamentals up and down the ice. Special teams are both working now that they’ve fixed the damn PP, and both the PP and PK look like they can dominate for stretches.
  • Home crowd prides itself as rowdy but was awfully quiet in the third period, wasn't it?

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
giphy.gif

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Got home to see the last 5 mins of 2nd and 3rd. Very impressive win again. They are just dismantling everyone, professionally, methodically and consistently. Have to give AV credit, I never liked him but they are playing well under him. They can score and defend. The D are really solid. I like that there is always puck support and an open man to pass to. Sticks in lanes. Finish every check.

Aube-Kubel and Pitlick are really good. Raffl played a great game as did Grant. Bottom 6 is making a big contribution and the top guys are scoring too.

Keep it up, lads, and you might get 1st. Won't be easy. Wherever they end up, no one wants to play them, that's for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad