Post-Game Talk: #66| FLYERS 2 at Leafs 4 | Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
raw

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Tough loss. Just when they started digging themselves out of the hole, they fall right back in...

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I hope that ends the conversation on who the better goalie is.

Neuvy has given up goals like pretty much every single game he's played this year. Came up unbelievably small when it mattered (which is a shame because he looked great almost all game).

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I don't know why anyone is surprised that the flyers lost. This team can't win against good teams and has been failing miserably at 5v5.

beetee15

Long Island Bullies
May 26, 2010
Long Island
i'm sorry but Sean Couturier is awful and has taken steps backwards, please don't respond with stats from a game against the sabres

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
She's over boys ,,,,, let's hope this college hack keeps doing the same things. Win tonight and we had a real shot at getting in, but she's done now.

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
**** you Hakstol. It's not always obvious when it's his fault as it's usually just personnel decisions that add up over a season, but playing the twins on the penalty kill with a one goal lead in the third period of the biggest game of the year made it pretty f'ing obvious this time. **** you Hakstol... **** you .

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
What bad goal are you guys talking about? 2 goals for the Leafs came from the half circles.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Scary part is he may re sign Mase, and we could have 7 mill plus and gambling on these two goalies next year too. This Neuvy raise was bad at the time, could be down right horrible if he continues being the worst goalie in the NHL.

And one last plea , please waive VDV, can't watch him PK anymore

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
I'd fire Hakstol right now. Why do you start your backup goalie In 2 of our most important games this year? Outdoor game and this game. Why do u have Konecny on the 4th / 3rd line when he is easily our best forward 5 on 5. Why has VandeVelde never been replaced when he clearly provides nothing to this team?

FIRED.

I'd let Hextall come down to the bench to end the year. Play Mason every game.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I hope that ends the conversation on who the better goalie is.

Neuvy has given up goals like pretty much every single game he's played this year. Came up unbelievably small when it mattered (which is a shame because he looked great almost all game).

Neuvirth's last 8 games, only has 1 with a SV% better than .909. And 7 of them were before the deadline. Earned that raise!

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Scary part is he may re sign Mase, and we could have 7 mill plus and gambling on these two goalies next year too. This Neuvy raise was bad at the time, could be down right horrible if he continues being the worst goalie in the NHL.

And one last plea , please waive VDV, can't watch him PK anymore

i can actualy see this team with all of VdV Haks and Neuvy/Mase back for next year..

calling it now if that happens this team wastes another full season doing nothing...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad