GDT: #65|Penguins @ Kings|Staples Center|March 7, 2015|10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
Looks like no one is doing a gdt today? Time for some good ol' fashion Copy and Paste-ing!

3.7.15-Digital-Preview.gif

Kings Projected Line-up:

GABORIK – KOPITAR – LEWIS
KING – CARTER – TOFFOLI
BROWN – STOLL – WILLIAMS
CLIFFORD – SHORE – NOLAN

REGEHR – DOUGHTY
MUZZIN – GREENE
MCNABB – SEKERA

Quick

Penguins Projected Line-up:

Perron - Crosby - Hornqvist
Kunitz - Malkin - Comeau
Downie - Sutter - Winnik
Spaling - Lapierre - Bennett

Letang - Martin
Cole - Scuderi
Lovejoy - Pouliot

Fleury​

NB: The Kings will be wearing their retina-hurting blue and gold jerseys tonight.

Last edited:

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
Please scratch Adams...
Please scratch Adams...
Please scratch Adams...

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I like how the shot metrics are slowly weaseling their way in. It's like the birth of a new era in the NHL.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
What happened to your back?

Without getting technical, I ****ed my rotator cuff up somehow, which is causing back spasms and extremely limited movement of my left shoulder/arm.

Really ****ty timing, but at least my bank account will be a little happier...tickets are pretty insane for tonight's game, what with it being a Saturday game against the Penguins and there's a statue unveiling tonight.
pittsburgh-penguins-luc-robitaille-463-the-leaf-set-1994-donruss-nhl-ice-hockey-trading-card-47558-p.jpg

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I hope i'm wrong, but this game just screams blowout loss to me.

Pens are playing a desperate hockey team that is arguably the best team in the league on a back to back.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I hope i'm wrong, but this game just screams blowout loss to me.

Pens are playing a desperate hockey team that is arguably the best team in the league on a back to back.
I mean they beat the team with the most points in the league pretty handily last night, and the Kings are currently out of the playoffs.

Not that I expect a win, just saying.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
sid got pretty pissed over that empty net business last night and actually responded positively. hopefully it carries over

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Without getting technical, I ****ed my rotator cuff up somehow, which is causing back spasms and extremely limited movement of my left shoulder/arm.

Really ****ty timing, but at least my bank account will be a little happier...tickets are pretty insane for tonight's game, what with it being a Saturday game against the Penguins and there's a statue unveiling tonight.
pittsburgh-penguins-luc-robitaille-463-the-leaf-set-1994-donruss-nhl-ice-hockey-trading-card-47558-p.jpg

That sucks man, hope you make a speedy recovery.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I mean they beat the team with the most points in the league pretty handily last night, and the Kings are currently out of the playoffs.

Not that I expect a win, just saying.

I don't care how many points the Kings have, i'd take them in a 7 game series against anyone except maybe Chicago with a healthy Kane.

Pens aren't going to see the Kings team that sleep walks through most of the regular season tonight.

Michael8771*

I don't care how many points the Kings have, i'd take them in a 7 game series against anyone except maybe Chicago with a healthy Kane.

Pens aren't going to see the Kings team that sleep walks through most of the regular season tonight.
Nothing would surprise me in regards to the score tonight. It also depends on MAF. I'm mildly optimistic for tonight.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

That sucks, man.

I did something to mine recently shoveling the many inches of snow the recent weeks, but I hardly notice it now. TYVM Mine was minor.

All the best on the recovery.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
That infographic is the most Pens Infographic ever.

"Patric Hornqvist and Evgeni Malkin lead the league in goals since an arbitrary date in February"

----

Good luck, BMac. As a fellow ****ed-up back sufferer, I hope you get better soon.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
As someone who watches the Kings a ton...there isn't a score that would surprise me tonight. Both of these teams are capable of dominating as much as anyone and equally capable of looking like they're not even trying. Could be 5-0 Pens, could be 7-0 Kings...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
As someone who watches the Kings a ton...there isn't a score that would surprise me tonight. Both of these teams are capable of dominating as much as anyone and equally capable of looking like they're not even trying. Could be 5-0 Pens, could be 7-0 Kings...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

King lose 10-0 and recall Mike Richards by 2am PST.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Will go to sleep at around 1:30am and hope to wake up at some point during the game. If I do then I'll watch. If not then I'll watch the highlights on the NHL.com app tomorrow morning.

Although it'd be nice if it didn't tell me the score after turning them off like it did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad