GDT: [#65] Dallas Stars @ Perds ★ 7PM CST ★ FS-SW ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I know the coaching staff and management wants to go with Niemi as the guy but as sad as it is Kari is a better goalie. He will screw up more yes but he's also much better when he's not screwing up.

When both are bad its not even close Kari needs to play.

ced2334

Feb 29, 2016
I'll just be glad to make the playoffs at this point. It'll be another first round exit though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You know whats sad ? Our depth guys are playing well way more often than our big boys.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Stars need a goalie.....I don't think you guys will go far with your current ones.

Stars need forwards that can win puck battles and not be physically outmatched every night...

I think Russell will help but the problem is not the goalies...

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
It's the goalies, been about 2 months since we've had anything even remotely close to acceptable play between the pipes.

Edit: Not just the goalies, but they're the biggest thing holding this team back.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
Stars need forwards that can win puck battles and not be physically outmatched every night...

That was just my opinion from the times I have watched the Stars play, but it's interesting to hear that forwards are part of the problem.

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas

I am a fan of Kari, I even own a signed jersey of his, but he & Niemi have not been good at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I am a fan of Kari, I even own a signed jersey of his, but he & Niemi have not been good at all.

So do we as fans continue to complain about something that we cannot fix, that the Stars all know they cannot rely on, or should we be upset that the team plays like they have Lundqvist to bail them out?

We can shout about the crappy goaltending until we are blue in the face, but what is the point? I don't think anybody is ignoring that problem, but rather we are much less interested in talking about it for the millionth time when nothing can change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad