GDT: #64 - SABRES at LIGHTNING – TUE MAR 3 @ 7:30PM ET – NBCSN – WGR

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 2m2 minutes ago

That's the second time in less than three months Marcus Foligno has fought after Brian Gionta got hit.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Wonder if Foligno felt obliged seeing as how his pass nearly got Gionta decapitated. Would rather not see him fight considering the hand injury but it's probably fine by now.

Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 2m2 minutes ago

That's the second time in less than three months Marcus Foligno has fought after Brian Gionta got hit.

What a weird thing for Hoppe to point out. If it was the 4th one then maybe we're on to something.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Wonder if Foligno felt obliged seeing as how his pass nearly got Gionta decapitated. Would rather not see him fight considering the hand injury but it's probably fine by now.

Did he make the pass to Gionta when he got hammered in the Jersey game? ...

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I would pay money for classic audio books read by Rob Ray

Crime and Punishment, you'd get your moneys worth just hearing him say Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Not watching... how bad are we guys?

Sabres played hard in the First. Tampa played lackadaisical. Then Tampa got some lockerroom speeches going and turned it on in the second. Sabres took a few bad penalties and Tampa made them pay. The Sabres look beaten now. But they're still showing up and seeing the game out.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I would pay money for classic audio books read by Rob Ray

Crime and Punishment, you'd get your moneys worth just hearing him say Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I don't think you need to go that far .... These will do.

Dr.-Seuss.jpg

Bps21*

So they called up Mikey G to scratch him? Or is he still hurt?

Both.

He was in case Ennis couldn't go. But he is just returning from his injury himself. I think he got one game in in Roch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad