GDT: #64|Penguins vs Sabres|Fri Mar1@7PMest|SN, MSG-B, ATTSN-PT

Gudbranson will debut to an even or positive +/-?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
If we had one of Dumo or Letang we wouldn't have surrendered that lead. Johnson especially just could not make a play to give us control the last 5 minutes and keep it deep.

I hate the collapse defense so much.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Pens just miss to many guys to put any team away. But to potential give away a point is not good. Horny and Kessel are looking better but just good enough to make a difference. Without Rust the jump just isn't there.

Not about lack of scoring

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
This team is without Dumo, Letang, Maatta (does this count?), and Rust. The fact we really controlled the game is crazy. I mean... it is what it is. The fact they played a superb game is very encouraging.

While Dumo/Letang are out, it's imperative to stay afloat. They are doing that. they got 3/4 points so far.

That’s fair. Problem is Pens need to keep winning to get into the dance.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Kessel standing behind the net there in 3v3 when Geno had it really pisses me off

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
In the first two years of Sully’s reign when teams made that push and the pens played back the shotblockers like cole and bonino took over... the big guns still were gunning for more and defensively responsible speed guys like rust and hagelin could play both ends well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad