Pre-Game Talk: #64 | NY Isles @ Calgary Flames | Pre-game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Could Sorokin be loaned to the Isles from CSKA once their season ends? (already 5 games into the playoffs). I'm assuming there is zero motivation from CSKA to do that though.

Not sure, but I'd guess no. Unless the Isles bought out the rest of his contract and brought him over for next season as well.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
having your starting goalie play 3 games in less than 4 days is just begging for disaster, you are going to kill him and he is going to be needed down the stretch, and the Islanders are definetly due for a letdown especially after I am sure giving their all in the game last night

have u seen half the nhl? guys are being iced 10 games in a row

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It's obvious weight doesn't have faith in his backup. And a real shame bc either the backup or overpaying greiss is going to cost this team points.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
It's obvious weight doesn't have faith in his backup. And a real shame bc either the backup or overpaying greiss is going to cost this team points.

it was also a shame that going with Halak at the start of the year, almost cost us a PO spot.

too bad Halak doesn't have Cizikas' attitude.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
The dreaded afternoon game for this team, 3rd game in 4 nights :cry:....needless to say I'm not too optimistic but they showed me up against Chicago.

Biggest game of the year (until next game) LGI !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad