Post-Game Talk: #64: Blue Jackets at Flyers, Saturday, March 5, 2016, aka "The Radko Gudas Show"

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Cousins may be the perfect fit for us going forward. He is an energy guy that gets along with teammates. He drives to the net and gets the puck moving in the right direction. I haven't seen too many D zone errors, if any at all. He and laughton may be driving our third line for a long time and that is very important for playoff runs.

Having Scheen G Simmer
Jake Couts Gagner/Konecny
Laughton Cousin Read
PEP Raff X

Has a lot of potential going forward. Upgrades may be avaialbe depending on hoe NAK and Lindbolm etc workout. The D is self explanatory. This team is really going strongly in the right direction.

Great to think that we are 3 points back of pitt and they have such a hard remaining schedule. There are going to be some tough matches of our own coming up. We did just play the bottom of the league at home so we will have to wait and see what this team is capable of.

Still really want see Leier on that 4th line

MillerTime2181

Nov 3, 2010
Cousins may be the perfect fit for us going forward. He is an energy guy that gets along with teammates. He drives to the net and gets the puck moving in the right direction. I haven't seen too many D zone errors, if any at all. He and laughton may be driving our third line for a long time and that is very important for playoff runs.

Having Scheen G Simmer
Jake Couts Gagner/Konecny
Laughton Cousin Read
PEP Raff X

Has a lot of potential going forward. Upgrades may be avaialbe depending on hoe NAK and Lindbolm etc workout. The D is self explanatory. This team is really going strongly in the right direction.

Great to think that we are 3 points back of pitt and they have such a hard remaining schedule. There are going to be some tough matches of our own coming up. We did just play the bottom of the league at home so we will have to wait and see what this team is capable of.

Liking the looks of that lineup going forward. on a side note I LOVE these jerseys wish the Flyers would commit to them full-time. They look so sharp.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Liking the looks of that lineup going forward. on a side note I LOVE these jerseys wish the Flyers would commit to them full-time. They look so sharp.

It really looks good because schenn and couts are stepping up into their roles. They really have always been the key to his teams success. They were the center pieces for Richards and carter. Jake and simmer were big gains from those trades as well.

Whats really amazing is this team is built to have a high end d like the Rangers or Nashville, but we have a great fwd group as well. The only real question is goaltending and that is covered with mason, nuevy and stolarz playing so well recently.

VanFlyer

Feb 18, 2007

I thought the same thing. 10x better than the alternate black jerseys they rolled out in the early 2000's. From design, to color, etc. I am still a purists for the traditional unis, but for a 3rd jersey, I really like the one the ones they wore yesterday. I also like its a darker tint orange- a bit more menacing to me.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I love the WC jerseys too. But I have a feeling this will be the last season we see those. Since there will be an anniversary jersey next season I assume the current 3rd will be retired? I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case...

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The 3rd jersey was 25% off last night at the game. So yes I think this might be the last year.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah next year it's getting replaced by the 50th anniversary jersey and I can't imagine they go back to this one after that. Also, if the rumor about the Flyers v Penguins winter classic is true we'll have yet another alternate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad