GDT: #63 Wings @ Stars 2/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
right off the bat, kenny said the words "kicked some tires" and "I like our team" in one sentence. Great way to start this night off

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Anyone else with NHL.tv only able to get the Dallas feed?

Edit: nm available broadcast popped up after closing it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Ken Holland cannot win....

So he holds onto those picks and prospects everyone is bananas for and people go nuts. Good call not moving on anything. Liked what McGinn actually went for. But hey if he doesn't want to move a 1st or 2nd rounder I would have thought the futures crowd would be doing backflips.

Hope they find a way to get two points tonight. Be nice if Jimmy could build on his last start.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia

So he holds onto those picks and prospects everyone is bananas for and people go nuts. Good call not moving on anything. Liked what McGinn actually went for. But hey if he doesn't want to move a 1st or 2nd rounder I would have thought the futures crowd would be doing backflips.

No, I agree with you TZE, I'm content with what holland did this deadline. BUT. He still said his two catchphrases tonight.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

i am glad he stayed put. I just found it hilarious that he used the same terms that this board absolutely can't stand right off the bat in one sentence. I swear he just loves to troll this board :laugh:

Aug 6, 2012

Hope they find a way to get two points tonight. Be nice if Jimmy could build on his last start.

Yep.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Seems like a bad time to start Howard. This team is desperate for a win and are a very potent offensive club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad