Prospect Info: #63 Fabian Zetterlund (C/RW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
how did he look in the 3 nhl games he played this season? can he take a regular spot?
Eventually I think he can be a good bottom-6 guy. He looked fine given the opportunity he got, but he still needs more seasoning imo. His AHL season is looking good though.

Reactions: Darkauron

Omar Little

Omar comin yo
Jun 12, 2006
Massachusetts
He will need to improve his skating and also play more physical if he wants to stick around. He shouldn't think of himself as a 30 goal scorer (even if thats what he is at the AHL). In the NHL he will need to play through the body and heavy on the forecheck to stick around

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Looks like he belongs. Solid two-way game and fitting nicely with Hischier.
He has been fine, but I wouldn't say he has fitted nicely with Hischier. I think Hischier would be more efficient if he had better linemates. Zetterlund has potential, but his positioning could be better and in many situations he is a little bit late. If he develops more, he can take the roster spot next season.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
He has been fine, but I wouldn't say he has fitted nicely with Hischier. I think Hischier would be more efficient if he had better linemates. Zetterlund has potential, but his positioning could be better and in many situations he is a little bit late. If he develops more, he can take the roster spot next season.
I highly doubt his point was that he should be with Nico next year. If Z makes the team next year, it’ll 100% be in a bottom-6 role.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Damn you. I was just coming in to dunk a little.

He’s been excellent on the top line with Hischier and Tatar. He’s going nowhere. He’s a bull in a china shop with a good shot and decent passing ability. Ruff and the staff clearly trust him which is a great sign.
Is he physical?

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 12.06.23 PM.png

Didn't get it exactly right but c'mon. Give me your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad