GDT: 62|Spirited Hockey-Bluejackets at Pens|Sun-3/1/15|5:00pm|CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I like him better on the right and Letang on the left.

I also liked that PP 10X more, even if it didn't score. The had the PK working. When you don't score, you at least need to do that.

Actually thinking about it...Letang should be moved to the left point so he has his one timer set up on the back door...DP should be at the top point.

Yeah, that's actually what I said after I typed that :laugh:

YinzAintBurgh*

Crosby rubbing off on Perron force passes until you can't force them anymore

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Crosby on the boards is so useless now, they immediately collapse two on him because they know he'll try to pass it though them anyway, leaving him only one safe play back to the point, anybody could do that, it negates his skill, everytime. He needs to be banned from that spot.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Crosby and Letang.. Why take a shot on the PP when you can make a turnover happen?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The pp really regressed when 1 of the Jackets lost their stick. They were trying way too hard to make a perfect play instead of just getting pucks on net.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sid needs to shoot.

Bad game for him. He gets it in the mid slot and has a guy in front but can't accept taking the shot. Makes zero sense. It's the perfect play. Instead he pivots and looks to make a pass towards our blue line.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
I'm a native Vancouverite like Johansen. When he was entangled in a contract dispute with Columbus, I was desperately hoping the Canucks would offer sheet him. Kid is an absolute stud. He's been a bit of a cheap shot artist tonight, but not worse than Geno on his worst nights.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Adams should never see the ice unless he is giving someone a breather or injury. Finally Pens with adding Winnik makes him a healthy scratch. Bennett has to play on the third line with Sutter. He has skills that need to play.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
Crosby on the boards is so useless now, they immediately collapse two on him because they know he'll try to pass it though them anyway, leaving him only one safe play back to the point, everytime. He needs to be banned from that spot.

He was never going to shoot on that PP. He was looking to get it to Malkin for the hatty

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Amazing we only get 9 periods of great Sid hockey before he reverts back to his poor season. He hasn't looked inspired and #72 is playing out of his mind right now. He's been the heart and soul outside of Geno.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Bad game for him. He gets it in the mid slot and has a guy in front but can't accept taking the shot. Makes zero sense. It's the perfect play. Instead he pivots and looks to make a pass towards our blue line.

Yeah that was weird. He had a screen and no Jackets in position to block his shot and he didn't even consider shooting. Crosby needs to have more confidence in his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad