GDT: #62 | Senators at Flyers | March 2, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Honest question - do you look through notes or statistics, or do you have a Marilu Henner type of HSAM memory?

Either way, thanks again!
I have vivid memories (I am lucky that I have a strong ability to recollect in more ways than hockey), some first-hand experiences but the lengthy GDTs that I compiled which have since been lost to the internet trash compactor, are mostly in my possession. Those GDTs were made from different sources including my personal notes.

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
I have vivid memories (I am lucky that I have a strong ability to recollect in more ways than hockey), some first-hand experiences but the lengthy GDTs that I compiled which have since been lost to the internet trash compactor, are mostly in my possession. Those GDTs were made from different sources including my personal notes.
Good stuff, MSE. You're a treasure to this board!

Edit - I'm kind of the same way with music. I can play a song I haven't played in 20 years and pretty much nail it. I guess it's all how our brains are wired.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's a shame - if we were actually competitive I think Seeler would be loved as a 5-6 here.

I truly don’t see any Seeler slander over the last 1.5 seasons for his play. He’s absolutely over performed as a 3rd pair journeyman who rightfully deserves to not be scratched. I even think he’s a good teammate who actually sticks up for guys instead of lame show fights. That he’s better than Risto and Co. at minimum price is an indictment on chasing certain skill sets.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I truly don’t see any Seeler slander over the last 1.5 seasons for his play. He’s absolutely over performed as a 3rd pair journeyman who rightfully deserves to not be scratched. I even think he’s a good teammate who actually sticks up for guys instead of lame show fights.

Yeah - I mean more so the contract/trade situation.

Reactions: Magua

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
Thanks again but there are differing ways of contribution. I don't get overly emotional about too many aspects of life and it takes much to budge me. Some are more argumentative. And so it goes. We need to win a Cup!
I was a month and a half old the last time the Flyers won a Cup.

I'm seriously wondering if I'll ever be able to celebrate one during the rest of my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad