GDT: #62| Pens vs. Panthers| Sat. Mar. 4 2023 6:00 PM EST |FLA-LA| POST TDL: Read my lips, no 1st round picks!

Post deadline review:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Now let's all complain about the refs. lol. One of these days everyone will wake up and realize teams need to enforce shit themselves
I feel like you’re more hurt watching them on television than they actually are playing the game lol.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Not sure which shot was dirtier.....Barkov or Zucker

Probably Zucker cause it was a deliberate headshot.

Barkov's was a different "head" shot.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Been saying it for years, build a team for how the league is, not how you wish the league was.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Alright, 3mins. Enough time for the last goal of the third. Then they can carry that momentum into the fourth period.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Naw f*** that guy.
He wouldn't have been nearly enough, but Bertuzzi is exactly what the Pens need. Along with Sam Bennett.

I watched Dallas work the Avs earlier today. It amazing that they think old and soft is the winning formula.

They deserve any and all of the pain they get. They know better.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I feel like you’re more hurt watching them on television than they actually are playing the game lol.

Nope, I enjoy this. It's about my 4th game I've watched this year, and it's 100% the same exact shit I've been seeing for 4 years. I feel bad for Sid and Geno, but other than that it's exactly what Sully and management wants, so I'm happy

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Nope, I enjoy this. It's about my 4th game I've watched this year, and it's 100% the same exact shit I've been seeing for 4 years. I feel bad for Sid and Geno, but other than that it's exactly what Sully and management wants, so I'm happy
As long as you’re happy.

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He wouldn't have been nearly enough, but Bertuzzi is exactly what the Pens need. Along with Sam Bennett.

I watched Dallas work the Avs earlier today. It amazing that they think old and soft is the winning formula.

They deserve any and all of the pain they get. They know better.
Naw we needed to get bigger and faster and younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad