Post-Game Talk: #62| FLYERS at Maple Leafs | Thu., Feb. 26, 2015

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I get Zepp is an AHL goalie. but there is no way Mason should of been dressed for that game last night and there is no way Berube should of put him in. What if Mason tears his ACL in that scrum especially after Polak tackled him. I don't care if Zepp had allowed 5. Keep Mason out of that game. the guy wasn't ready and he could of got seriously hurt in that scrum'
everyone from the coaching staff on up needs to be called out for that goalie fiasco.
unacceptable.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Was Rinaldo a factor in the game? Was Read a factor in the game? Both should be riding the pine. We have enough difficulty with secondary scoring, why on earth would we would play these two stiffs? Not only does our lack of practice for the shootouts show but it shows during in game breakaways. I know a lot of guys don't like the shootout but you can see most of our guys suck at shootouts and breakaways. A couple more wins are likely if we worked hard on this in practice. I can't count the number of times it has cost us games this year.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Was Rinaldo a factor in the game? Was Read a factor in the game? Both should be riding the pine. We have enough difficulty with secondary scoring, why on earth would we would play these two stiffs? Not only does our lack of practice for the shootouts show but it shows during in game breakaways. I know a lot of guys don't like the shootout but you can see most of our guys suck at shootouts and breakaways. A couple more wins are likely if we worked hard on this in practice. I can't count the number of times it has cost us games this year.
Atleast Rinaldo made one nice play and had afew nice checks to keep the forecheck going.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Rinaldo & Read should sit. Nobody said anything about playing Vinny. The three of them are useless. A couple of phantoms would show more energy. Ronaldo is a penalty waiting to happen. Read has sucked all year. Vinny is twice as bad as Read. There must be some guys worth a shot on the Phantoms, it would be tough to find guys that would play worse than this threesome.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Rinaldo & Read should sit. Nobody said anything about playing Vinny. The three of them are useless. A couple of phantoms would show more energy. Ronaldo is a penalty waiting to happen. Read has sucked all year. Vinny is twice as bad as Read. There must be some guys worth a shot on the Phantoms, it would be tough to find guys that would play worse than this threesome.

The Flyers have to deal with the salary cap as well as roster limits but even ignoring these things there isn't anyone right now anyway. Laughton, Cousins, Leier, Straka, etc. still need the seasoning down there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad