GDT: [#62] Atlanta Thrashers @ Dallas Stars ★ 7.30PM CST ★ FSSW ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bet Nill regrets now not going harder after Talbot or Jones. We're now stuck with this mess for at least next year too.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Bet Nill regrets now not going harder after Talbot or Jones. We're now stuck with this mess for at least next year too.

Yeah, I'm hoping deep down inside he's got some trick up his sleeves to get rid of at least one of these 2 tendies, but who would take one? :help:

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
At this point I would try and put niemi on injured reserve. Come up with some kind of "injury". Call up Campbell and see if his better play in the echl will carry over. I would also seriously consider trading goligoski. If someone will overpay then great. This team is not gonna win it all this year and adding assets could possibly help solve the goaltending problem.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
At this point I would try and put niemi on injured reserve. Come up with some kind of "injury". Call up Campbell and see if his better play in the echl will carry over. I would also seriously consider trading goligoski. If someone will overpay then great. This team is not gonna win it all this year and adding assets could possibly help solve the goaltending problem.

Campbell? No. There are two better options in the AHL.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah Campbell is no good . While he's back in the AHL for now ( team doesn't want Desrosrier to ride the pine since Lagace is now 100% the starter ) they are not gonna call up Campbell. It would be Lagace and Desrosrier would become AHL Starter.

Stars have no confidence in Campbell anymore and neither should they.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Meh, its one poor game from both goaltenders. Don't think we should overreact yet.

They haven't been on their best games lately, but we're still getting wins. Tonight, fortunately, seems like an anomaly. Hopefully it stays that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad