GDT: #62 ⋅ OTT @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
It's a giveaway night at the Pond today. First 10,000 fans get a gym bag and Ottawa gets a free win. So glad I picked playing hockey over watching something that's probably almost the same quality tonight.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
We have gone from having a Top 6 to a Middle 1
giphy.gif

Our middle 1!

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Jones-Strome-Vatrano
Regenda-Lundestrom-Killorn
Leason-Groulx-Silfverberg
Johnston-Gawdin
the 2nd line is mildly interesting. obviously it shouldn't be a functioning NHL team's 2nd line but they should have pretty strong puck possession

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
3 years in a row of ripping the team apart at the deadline combined with injuries and we get this lineup? This is downright pathetic right now.

Someone else said it in another thread but it would be nice to have a TDL without having to tear the team apart one of these seasons. And I get these moves had to be made and we sucked anyways but I'm hoping at some point the Ducks don't have to sell at a deadline. Shits getting old.

Reactions: Leonardo87

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
3 years in a row of ripping the team apart at the deadline combined with injuries and we get this lineup? This is downright pathetic right now.

Someone else said it in another thread but it would be nice to have a TDL without having to tear the team apart one of these seasons. And I get these moves had to be made and we sucked anyways but I'm hoping at some point the Ducks don't have to sell at a deadline. Shits getting old.
We still have a few more days to gut it further...

Tell that to Buffalo...

Reactions: KelVarnsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad