GDT: #62 ⋅ OTT @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5626.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Glad I watched this game, even with missing pretty much our entire Top 6. Was not expecting much, but some good things to be excited about.

Dostal looked great, Zell looking very promising, and it’s good to see these vets producing because some of them going to be here at least a few more years and we need them to produce and play well.

Getting a little nervous there in the end.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fowler with 3:22 TOI on the PP. We went 0 for 3. Maybe we need to let Minty, Zell, and LaCombe man the PP?

I think fowler is alright on 2nd unit, but ya I think you need to start letting minty zell and lacombe take some of those reps

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Fowler with 3:22 TOI on the PP. We went 0 for 3. Maybe we need to let Minty, Zell, and LaCombe man the PP?
I think they should be doing that anyway. It’s a lost season. They might as well put these young guys in the situations we expect them to hold in the future. Help them learn now when potential losses don’t hurt as much as they will later.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I think they should be doing that anyway. It’s a lost season. They might as well put these young guys in the situations we expect them to hold in the future. Help them learn now when potential losses don’t hurt as much as they will later.

LaCombe surprised me when he manned the PP against SJ. He had 2 PP assists. Then Fowler returned and Zell gets called back up. Now, LaCombe has no PP time at all.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
LaCombe surprised me when he manned the PP against SJ. He had 2 PP assists. Then Fowler returned and Zell gets called back up. Now, LaCombe has no PP time at all.
Well, see, we need to let these guys audition for PPQB. Given how little Verbeek seems to care about winning so far, it’s stupid not to see what these guys can do as well as give them big league experience doing it.

Please don’t tell me Newell Brown makes those decisions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad