GDT: #61 | FLYERS at Senators | Friday, Mar. 18, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | TSN5, RDS, NBCSP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
You ever think that people just don't give AF about what you have to say?
I think I say things people want to pretend don’t exist.

If I don’t call out Frost’s idiotic penalty there isn’t a single mention of it.

Meanwhile, right before it there was a barrage of posts criticizing Risto for actually battling with Tkachuk.

Which is more deserving of criticism: Battling with Tkachuk, offsetting penalties, or a lazy idiotic stick penalty that gives OTT a PP & the winning goal?

But silence. Because you can’t criticize Frost, even though this is far from the first time he’s taken a horrible stick penalty or made a crucial mistake at a critical moment in a game that costs them.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I think I say things people want to pretend don’t exist.

If I don’t call out Frost’s idiotic penalty there isn’t a single mention of it.

Meanwhile, right before it there was a barrage of posts criticizing Risto for actually battling with Tkachuk.

Which is more deserving of criticism: Battling with Tkachuk, offsetting penalties, or a lazy idiotic stick penalty that gives OTT a PP & the winning goal?

But silence. Because you can’t criticize Frost, even though this is far from the first time he’s taken a horrible stick penalty or made a crucial mistake at a critical moment in a game that costs them.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad