GDT: #61| FLYERS at Penguins | Saturday, February 25, 2017| 8:00 pm ET| NBC, SN, TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
God this has to suck for the few good players we have.

This is the worst goaltending we have had in maybe forever.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
They didn't have much chance before the weak goals... now there's no chance. We have no goalies. Only two traffic cones.

The boys actually showed up too. Three awful goals later and their season is officially over.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Im really pissed at Hexy too. Only thing I can think of is that he is sort of tanking to find a future 1C in the draft.

We have so many holes and too many moves to make. And right now, no cap room. Not a lot he can do except demote a few useless guys.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm going to say it again. Neuvirth should just but waived tomorrow. This is embarrassing that he's on this team, and Hextall should be ashamed for letting this season be lost for not even trying to fix this goalie situation.

His ******** about "letting them work through it" was ****ing trash. This season is 85% on him now. He put a **** team and did nothing to fix it when he saw this go bad.

Don't know what magical moves you suggest, but there's no way to fix this team mid season through trades. He's doing exactly what he should be doing, and what you should be doing to, being patient and not being shortsighted.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Last 3 minutes of the season for me. Next Flyers game I watch will be in September (barring Sanheim or Morin being called up).

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Crosby brought it when they needed him. It's like a foreign concept here.

AzFlyersFan

Oct 15, 2015
Im really pissed at Hexy too. Only thing I can think of is that he is sort of tanking to find a future 1C in the draft.

I've been saying this for awhile. I think they are secretly tanking now. Many of the coaching decisions this year have made no sense. If they could some how get Nolan Patrick or Nico Hieschier in the draft.... One can wish.

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
Don't know what magical moves you suggest, but there's no way to fix this team mid season through trades. He's doing exactly what he should be doing, and what you should be doing to, being patient and not being shortsighted.
Especially given the cap situation, so annoying when people just want him to "make moves"

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Yep, and it bears repeating as many times as is necessary.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

I disagree on this one. I think this team was a few minor tweaks away from salvaging their playoff hopes and it could have been at least attempted without effecting their future. Hextall punting the season away is disservice to his veteran core.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I've been saying this for awhile. I think they are secretly tanking now. Many of the coaching decisions this year have made no sense. If they could some how get Nolan Patrick or Nico Hieschier in the draft.... One can wish.
No coach would do that. The player would lose all respect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad