GDT: #61| FLYERS at Penguins | Saturday, February 25, 2017| 8:00 pm ET| NBC, SN, TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I don't know why some of you's still get bent out of shape at this point. This has been more funny than anything for well over a month by now.

Yeah the point of being mad was long ago when we were still a playoff team with all these flaws, and nothing was done.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
:laugh:

If you were watching the game you'd realize the difference is goalies. But you're not watching, as usual.

Goaltending yes.

But 3 in his last 31, man, it's a factor.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I disagree on this one. I think this team was a few minor tweaks away from salvaging their playoff hopes and it could have been at least attempted without effecting their future. Hextall punting the season away is disservice to his veteran core.

They'd be fools to be buyers this year.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I disagree on this one. I think this team was a few minor tweaks away from salvaging their playoff hopes and it could have been at least attempted without effecting their future. Hextall punting the season away is disservice to his veteran core.

I think any tweaks that could save this team would have needed to be massive. Too many issues to fix without doing something huge and unrealistic.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Will be 9-16-4 in last 29 games after tonight.

With 1.72 GPG over those 29 games.

Absolutely comical.

2nd worst team in league in 29 games after a 10 game streak.

Probably the worst coaching in team history. No chance in hell we have the 29th worst team.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I've been saying this for awhile. I think they are secretly tanking now. Many of the coaching decisions this year have made no sense. If they could some how get Nolan Patrick or Nico Hieschier in the draft.... One can wish.

Tanking for what? Thats the problem with this organization...they never go after the big talent anymore.

Theres no one in this draft worth tanking for. Sanheim, Morin, Meyers, etc are all nice prospects...but they aren't elite. Provorov is the only one in the system who has that potential...and you need more than that to get anywhere.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
seriously at this point would calling up Stolie be any worse then what we send out there in net already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad