GDT: #61|FLYERS at Hurricanes | Tue., Feb. 24, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I cannot wait until Cementhead is gone.

I never got angry about hockey before he was coach. I had a 'que sera' approach to losses and poor games, you are going to have them in such a competitive league.

But he actively makes the team worse. He sucks so much.

MadFerIt95*

jackass-fireworks.gif

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
YA me too, but just can't see them making it.

They have a game in hand on us and one more point yet people were talking about us like we're the ones ready to overtake Boston. Florida is also the only one out of us, Boston, and their selves that doesn't have major injuries.

They can do it. At the very least I would give them similar chances to us or a better one then us, depending on your view of us.

I never got angry about hockey before he was coach. I had a 'que sera' approach to losses and poor games, you are going to have them in such a competitive league.

This is exactly the same for me.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

0% he comes back,,,,,,,,,,

Right ?:cry:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Our goal differential is heading toward -16, we're out of the playoffs, and we're 21st out of 30.

The Flyers are just bad period.

Very bad on the road, then. The point is the quality of the team they face isn't nearly as important to the result as the location this season.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown

The longer the internet sinks into our souls, the easier it is to declare a personal villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad