Post-Game Talk: 60 Minute effort give Bruins a 4-1 HUGE victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
How many playoff game winners for Horton now after last night

5?

Not trying to say "I told you so," but I've reminded people here on multiple occasions that they can ***** about Horton all year and want him traded, but come playoffs they will be singing a different tune.

The guy has been consistently clutch in the playoffs.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Not trying to say "I told you so," but I've reminded people here on multiple occasions that they can ***** about Horton all year and want him traded, but come playoffs they will be singing a different tune.

Not to harp on him too much, but I'd wait a couple of games this season. If he plays consistently, all negatives will be forgotten.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston

Ya that's why I posted it he gets no respect around here....most people didn't even care if he was healthy to play or not didn't think he'd be a factor the man has got the clutch gene!

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Boston tv Ratings last night

Per felger and mazz

Boston Bruins 9.5
Boston Celtics 5.5
Boston Red Sox 4.5

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Kessel with a maintenance day. Franson day to day with foot injury. Kostka broken finger, sounds like he's out. Jake Gardiner probably gets in, scoring chances galore for Boston with him on the ice although Kostka was very helpful to the Bruins in game one.

Here were their d pairings:
Mike Morreale ‏@mikemorrealeNHL 37m
Def. pairings for TOR at practice: Phaneuf-Gunnarsson; Gardiner-Fraser; O'Byrne-Liles

Purse snatcher may get in as well.

theswede2013

Feb 26, 2013
I would bet the leafs won't have the deer in headlights look for the next game, but I hope I am wrong. I can envision them getting steam rolled though. Imagine a big first period from the B's with 3 or 4 goals. Kessell might cry.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
How did Kostka break his finger?

I am willing to bet Leafs have a better game on Saturday. I do think the Bruins experience in the playoffs will give them an edge in the series especially if the Krejci line stays not . Bergeron's line looked good even though they didn't officially score.

TimmytheTank

Nov 13, 2008
Is it Saturday yet? I'm so useless during the playoffs. Can't focus, just thinking about the next game.

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Kessel with a maintenance day. Franson day to day with foot injury. Kostka broken finger, sounds like he's out. Jake Gardiner probably gets in, scoring chances galore for Boston with him on the ice although Kostka was very helpful to the Bruins in game one.

Here were their d pairings:
Mike Morreale ‏@mikemorrealeNHL 37m
Def. pairings for TOR at practice: Phaneuf-Gunnarsson; Gardiner-Fraser; O'Byrne-Liles

Purse snatcher may get in as well.

That sucks for him & for us.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
How did Kostka break his finger?

I am willing to bet Leafs have a better game on Saturday. I do think the Bruins experience in the playoffs will give them an edge in the series especially if the Krejci line stays not . Bergeron's line looked good even though they didn't officially score.

The game could've went differently if JVR scores late in the 1st and the Bs hit the locker down 2-1. But instead the crossbar saved us and we went the other way and scored. The leafs folded after that. If the leafs can put away their Bruin complex for a full game, then the game will be much closer.

Hope to see the 3rd line heat up if Peverley plays.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I just read the Leafs PGT. I think a lot of those guys watched a totally different game than I did.

They had to have. I just read either on their GDT or over on the main board that our top line didn't have a single point in last nights game. Could have sworn that it was Krejci with a goal and 2A and Horton with a PPG, but they must have some kind of different math thing going on up there.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
They had to have. I just read either on their GDT or over on the main board that our top line didn't have a single point in last nights game. Could have sworn that it was Krejci with a goal and 2A and Horton with a PPG, but they must have some kind of different math thing going on up there.

They tweaked when the Bruins made it 2-1 off of the Horton deflection, and especially since JVR hit the crossbar seconds before. Sounds like something that would've happen to the Bruins pre-Horton/Seguin era to be honest lol.

HockeyMomx2

Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
That sucks for him & for us.

It sucks but you can play with broken fingers. I bet he plays. How do I know this? Watched my kid do it last year with 2 broken fingers that she got in the first period of a game, finished the game, went to the doctor, got her fingers splinted and then promptly took it off before she was out the ER doors. Nothing a little tape and a switch back to her old Mission gloves that have the weird finger set up couldn't fix as far as she was concerned. Before anyone goes harping on me for "allowing" her to do this, when your kid is 18 and away at school there's not a heck of a lot you can do to stop it. Either way, if she can suck up the pain from that and still be productive on the ice with nothing more than some freeze it and ibuprofen before games, I would bet he can and will do it too.

Bruinguy

Here we are again!
Nov 18, 2003
Stuck in LeafNation
I am so excited... I just confirmed yesterday that I am making my first trip to see the Bruins in their hometown!! Driving from Toronto tomorrow morning with a Leaf fan!! Section 20, row 6. I'll be wearing my 3rd Jersey and sitting with a woman dressed head to toe blue and white!!!

My first game in Boston and it's a playoff game vs the Leafs... WOW!!!!

HockeyMomx2

Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
I am so excited... I just confirmed yesterday that I am making my first trip to see the Bruins in their hometown!! Driving from Toronto tomorrow morning with a Leaf fan!! Section 20, row 6. I'll be wearing my 3rd Jersey and sitting with a woman dressed head to toe blue and white!!!

My first game in Boston and it's a playoff game vs the Leafs... WOW!!!!

Have a safe trip and GREAT time at the game!

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
So THAT is that elusive 60 minute game you guys were talking about.. lol finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad