Jun 2, 2012
5 regulation wins in 34 games, 1 of 7 games end in a victory
Wins
10/8-Phoenix 6-1
10-17 Edmonton 3-2
10/25 Pitts 4-3
11/2 boston 3-1
11/12 Nashville 3-1
We have been shut out 3 times in the last 9. It's worse than I thought.
Only 3 games with a 2 goal or more victory. It's almost half a season!!!!
By the time the defense draft picks have an impact in Brooklyn JT will be in Toronto.
We haven't won in regulation in a freakin month
Cappy seems indifferent to the losing
Last I seen of wang he was on the wog frume at adventureland
Doug weight might be the next coach oh g-d no!
Dehaan,strome,Nelson,Poulin,Nilsson, etc Let them play! ( Bad News Bears )
Even though niño was a problem, could we have gotten clutterbuck for a third or kabanov or someone else.he was rfa that wanted to get paid so minn had issues too.
If a player is not part of the solution then he is part of the problem so get him out.
Solution
Tavares,Hamonic,Cizikas,Okposo,nielson,hickey(he has been ok),boulton( he has played well)

Problem or stagnant growth as a player( we expect more at this stage)
Martin,macdonald,McDonald,regin,grabner,Bailey, Carkner

Filler
Strait,ness,clutterbuck,vanek(he ain't staying), Nabokov,martinek

Ok so maybe making the playoffs last year got my hopes up. Would we have made it with an 82 game schedule? Did we just get hot at the right time ? Probably. This youte ( not a misspell . See my cousin vinny) movement is far from over .the rebuild is in the infant stages even though 2007 is a long time ago. Who will still be here from today's team when we are good? Hamonic? Cizikas? From now on I have zero expectations for this bunch so I can no longer be disappointed. Unlike the really bad teams we have been so bad that we have been good enough to pick in the range of 5th for a few years instead of top of the list or top 3 . Agree or disagree ? My meds are wearing off. :help:us . The future is now I mean never

60 days till pitchers and catchers
The yanks are spending and so are the mets.

MJP

Jul 27, 2009
ny
even though he hasn't been a problem, the fact that we keep bringing Martinek back is insane. You're basically throwing the towel in when you don't make any effort to get Defense to protect your net. We also have no defensemen who will put a guy on their ass for being in the crease. Our goalies are getting ran and noone does a dam thing about it. Kudos to Boulton for droppin Parros last night though.

lacunacoil777

Feb 11, 2013
If you buy a pro sports team with no knowledge of the game, and you make yourself half GM, and you make the budget so low that you can only hire the worst players and coaches that cant find work for a real team, then you deserve to lose $$$. If only the rangers could void that TV deal they gave us we could watch Wang go bankrupt and have the league take over.

Axe Man

Sponsor
Jul 31, 2009
Nearby
Being a Met fan doesn't make things too much better for me but there is a good chance they will be better then the Islanders.

MDIsles

New Era
Oct 24, 2011
DE Beaches for now
Being a Met fan doesn't make things too much better for me but there is a good chance they will be better then the Islanders.

Let's Go O's even though Angelos is a cheap bleep too. At least they have a somewhat solid core in Davis, Machado, Jones, and Tillman. Got my club box partial already to go and it's only an hour away...

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
5 regulation wins in 34 games, 1 of 7 games end in a victory
Wins
10/8-Phoenix 6-1
10-17 Edmonton 3-2
10/25 Pitts 4-3
11/2 boston 3-1
11/12 Nashville 3-1
We have been shut out 3 times in the last 9. It's worse than I thought.
Only 3 games with a 2 goal or more victory. It's almost half a season!!!!
By the time the defense draft picks have an impact in Brooklyn JT will be in Toronto.
We haven't won in regulation in a freakin month
Cappy seems indifferent to the losing
Last I seen of wang he was on the wog frume at adventureland
Doug weight might be the next coach oh g-d no!
Dehaan,strome,Nelson,Poulin,Nilsson, etc Let them play! ( Bad News Bears )
Even though niño was a problem, could we have gotten clutterbuck for a third or kabanov or someone else.he was rfa that wanted to get paid so minn had issues too.
If a player is not part of the solution then he is part of the problem so get him out.
Solution
Tavares,Hamonic,Cizikas,Okposo,nielson,hickey(he has been ok),boulton( he has played well)

Problem or stagnant growth as a player( we expect more at this stage)
Martin,macdonald,McDonald,regin,grabner,Bailey, Carkner

Filler
Strait,ness,clutterbuck,vanek(he ain't staying), Nabokov,martinek

Ok so maybe making the playoffs last year got my hopes up. Would we have made it with an 82 game schedule? Did we just get hot at the right time ? Probably. This youte ( not a misspell . See my cousin vinny) movement is far from over .the rebuild is in the infant stages even though 2007 is a long time ago. Who will still be here from today's team when we are good? Hamonic? Cizikas? From now on I have zero expectations for this bunch so I can no longer be disappointed. Unlike the really bad teams we have been so bad that we have been good enough to pick in the range of 5th for a few years instead of top of the list or top 3 . Agree or disagree ? My meds are wearing off. :help:us . The future is now I mean never

60 days till pitchers and catchers
The yanks are spending and so are the mets.

As a Yankees fan, I am happy you guys got Granderson but at a complete loss you didnt get Phil Hughes and instead go for Bartolo Colon. In short, yes I am counting down till baseball season starts also.

As for the Islanders, I havent watched a full game start to finish in 2 weeks. Its background noise as I get my clothes ready for the next day and then catch up on my tv shows. I just got into Sons of Anarchy.. So Ill be watching a lot more TV shows on netflix before baseball begins.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Well Giants season was a complete disaster.
Islanders season is a complete disaster.
Yankees last year wasn't great, and next year won't be either.

My teams just can't get it together lately.

I'm happy about 2 Super Bowls and a World Series in the past 6 years. But I'd like to see a Cup for the Isles before I'm 90, and I missed the ones in the 80's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad