Post-Game Talk: #60| Capitals at FLYERS | Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lurch

Apr 11, 2011
Central PA / Central Florida
I am so tired of this team. Can we just cut everyone and start over? Get a Las Vegas deal? Lol. Not even worth watching any more. I generally take pride in wearing my Flyers gear to Bears games, but I am about over these losers.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I couldn't watch and the last few pages made me angry. What was it like to actually watch? Like having your face degloved, or like being forced to eat an entire hive of maladjusted bees?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
"I like what I saw from the team. Neuvy was good, Mason is okay on the bench. We got shots and that's all that matters in the end." - Sounds like something Hak would say.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
if this team isnt radically different from the coaching staff on down throu to the playing roster for next season i might for the first time in years actualy skip watching the Flyers for the 17-18 season...

i simply cant watch another season of this garbage.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Terrible coach and awful defense vs great coach and excellent defense. Predictable outcome.

1 Loss closer to the top 10

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We actually competed for most of the game, had no luck.

And FWIW, just to show how dumb +\- is, Voracek was -3 yet he played well.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
if this team isnt radically different from the coaching staff on down throu to the playing roster for next season i might for the first time in years actualy skip watching the Flyers for the 17-18 season...

i simply cant watch another season of this garbage.

Coach goes nowhere and I wouldn't be surprised if most the Fwds are all back.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Manning had a tough game tonight against the best team in the NHL. News flash...a lot of D men have tough games against the All Star Caps lineup. He looked good with Provy last game, so of course Hak switches up the pairs for the 100th time this season.

I'm sure everyone will think he needs to be scratched next game, and he very well might be, but I say throw the HitMann right back out there against the Pens.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The good news, is that we are closer to the outdoor game. Only because I think Hextall makes moves after that game as opposed to before it. Bad news is, we have a lot of trash that we are trying to get value for.

AzFlyersFan

Oct 15, 2015
I about lost my mind in the 3rd period when Manning takes that shot from blue line and misses the net by like 20 feet...... It was so bad. They are being coached to do this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad