GDT: #6 | Sharks at Flyers | October 23, 2022 | 7:00pm | NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Did the Sharks change something on their outfits? The stripes look exceptionally good on these.
Is this it?

SAN JOSE, CA - The San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) today introduced new uniforms that will be worn with the start of the 2022-23 National Hockey League season. Designed by adidas in collaboration with the Sharks, the 'Evolve' uniform is inspired by the popular and innovative original Sharks jersey and incorporates new, innovative design elements as the franchise looks to the future and to a new era of Sharks hockey. The 'Evolve' uniform represents the first significant uniform change for the team in nine years and only the 5th generation of Sharks primary uniform.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Did the Sharks change something on their outfits? The stripes look exceptionally good on these.

From a distance they look great - from up close, the black stripes are unnecessary and gross.

You not watching Rasmus Herbert ?

We get the Chiefs game, and I watched them bitch-slap the c***ting Niners.

"He is beloved here."

Except by the c*** of a GM who had no reason whatsoever to let him go.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
1666567310910.png

Provorov-DeAngelo
Sanheim-Braun
Seeler-Zamula

Sandström

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Hi my Flyers friends,

Hope you’re all doing well and had a great Summer.
View attachment 598035

I just noticed the Thread by @MiamiScreamingEagles and the outpouring of appreciation, support and love for one of the giants of HF.

No, you may not all get along, but you folks remind me of family in this regard. You care about each other in the end.

I’ll head back to that Thread to smash the Like button on all the very deserving Posts.

For my part, thank you @MiamiScreamingEagles for being a generous mentor & inspiration when I started to create GDT’s.

As for the Game,

May your Boys play like the best Chuck:
View attachment 598032View attachment 598033View attachment 598034

ps. Thank you for the GDT @Beef Invictus

Thank you for making the favorable recognition. Your positive words in the past were surpassed here. All the best to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad