Proposal: 6 NYR deals, big and small

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
I'm always amazed at how much time you put into trade proposals that are so beyond reasonable, feasible, or even consideration worthy for the other teams

Literally stopped reading at the point Buffalo was giving the rangers three first round picks for a pile of trash

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Buffalo says go pound salt.

We're positioned well for the short term and long term. This does nothing but undercut that.

But thanks for playing.

The crock pot, complimentary ricearoni, and gift certificate are yours to keep......

No argument, you are well positioned, but IF you make the decision to go deep this year and want to add D now to do that, that will cost.
But can't argue w/slow and steady wins the race if that is your pref to wait.
you can keep the crock pot, I'll claim the other 2 gifts

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
W-T-F

Sabres deal is very very bad

Moulin and Poms come off this summer...their space can take Skinners space.

Buffalo trades Bogo for another year of Stall...wtf
Skeji and a 2nd is no where near worth 3 1sts. On top of that you want one of their really good hidden prospects...a prospect who woukd be exempt in Seattle expansion draft.

Let’s not forget about the expansion draft...if it happens in 2020 buffali is in good shape with many pkayers exempt..now it looks like it happens in 2921 which means buffalo protects Dahlin, Risto, and Pilut and needs to expose the Rangers Dmen acquired.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I’d be more worried about not signing Fox any other year, but I think he will see the wisdom of signing here this year and getting paid and burning the first of his ELC years vs going to UFA the year of a lockout without any money.

You may be right!
On the other hand, he is ivy league education in progress, knows he can go to a team that needs RD [most clubs but not CAR] and given current supply and demand, can largely write his own ticket.

Reading between the lines, advertising, etc opportunities more readily found in NYC 's Madison Ave can impact any such perceived gap in earnings as you suggest.

Let's see how he rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad