6-game win streak, first since March 2010

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I remember Jacques Demers was crying ROFL. Holy overreaction.

Hahaha it was ridiculous. Basically, they didn't have a clue and were basing themselves on the same dumb rumours we were reading on the Internet. I remember Ron Fournier stayed on until the morning, until he got a a copy of La Presse. That's when the letdown happened :laugh: From police waiting for the Habs at the airport to a random dude using the Kostitsyn's credit cards.

I fell asleep on the damn game now I won't be able to sleep for a while.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Saw 2 different shots of the compromising pic. What is seen ... can't be unseen. On one still, Subban appears to be looking directly at Price, while DD is on Price's left, leaning towards him in a bizarre manner. Disturbing.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Missed the game because of a playoff ball hockey match. Just watched the extended highlights. Man, what a snipe from Prust. Didn't think he could have score that one. Love the fact that everybody has contributed to the team's recent success. Absolutely looking forward the challenging week ahead.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Damphousse : The club dumped the deadwood and it's paying off.

real talk

Exact same thing as what happened when SJ moved Clowe and Murray. We got a got a good return for both off their perceived value, and got better (and faster) as a team. It's amazing how addition by subtraction works sometimes.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Someone posted a message from a longtime Toronto fan who has had it and is quitting on his team. It was re-posted in one of our threads, from the leafs board.

Anyone have link to the post at the Leafs board and if not, here?

Thanks in advance.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
But the East sucks, guys!

League Standings
1. East
2. East
3. West
4. East

I'd say it's more even now a days than people think. Pacific and our division are pretty tough, mostly good teams in fact some good teams won't make the post season.

Even Florida is actually a good team, they haven't even played too many games.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Saw 2 different shots of the compromising pic. What is seen ... can't be unseen. On one still, Subban appears to be looking directly at Price, while DD is on Price's left, leaning towards him in a bizarre manner. Disturbing.
It has its own gravitational pull.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
Whats with all the censorship on HF? its 2014 man, and this is the internet. here is my offer: everyone start campaigning the mods, if the Carey **** Shot gets posted and stays for at least 3 days i will post the nude pics of that hottie that sung the anthem the other day. Now Go!!

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Whats with all the censorship on HF? its 2014 man, and this is the internet. here is my offer: everyone start campaigning the mods, if the Carey **** Shot gets posted and stays for at least 3 days i will post the nude pics of that hottie that sung the anthem the other day. Now Go!!

You are not funny.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So, let me get this straight... CH24 has Carey Price's dick on air?

WTF... :laugh:

If he starts to slump, we'll know who to blame.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Thanks for that. They didn't even give the guy a chance to spill his sorrow -- they promptly closed his thread. So much truth in what he's saying, except they have a great hire in Shanahan, I would have waited to see what changes he implements before giving up.

Someone posted it on our out of town thread.
I wanted to know if they recovered the body...:help:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The hypocrisy of the internet never ceases to amaze me. 2 months ago people were 'r*ping' J-law by looking at her nudes. If you were curious about seeing her naked, you were the scum of the earth.

Unfortunately the same thing don't apply to men
No shame. 10/10. Would look again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad