GDT: #6 | Flyers at Golden Knights | October 24, 2023 | 11:17 (updated) Damned PM EDT, Are You Serious!? | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Farabee and Sanheim both playing at really high levels...../brink looks good out there as well... u can see more and more confidence

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I do feel bad for Cates, because he gets unfairly picked on somewhat here. But that's because people fee the need to act as if he's a top 6 player. He's not. He's a fine player, strong defensively. Goes long stretches without being seen in the offensive zone, but he's still put with Brink, Farabee, and TK consistently.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
two quotes Torts pregame presser…

We need our youth playing.”

“We are going to reassess every day, every few days, every week,see where the best spot is for these athletes to make sure they get their minutes.”

How is the next question not, then why hasn’t frost played for 10 days?
cuz they are cowards and shills.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I do feel bad for Cates, because he gets unfairly picked on somewhat here. But that's because people fee the need to act as if he's a top 6 player. He's not. He's a fine player, strong defensively. Goes long stretches without being seen in the offensive zone, but he's still put with Brink, Farabee, and TK consistently.
Yeah, I have no issue with Cates really, its not his fault Torts uses him the way he does,

There just aren't as many fun players to meme this year, so he will probably take some heat.

Edit, it will help him when Risto and Staal are healthy and both playing full time by December

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
But we're going to hear how he's now a power forward and is great at driving the net to clean up the trash

Reactions: VladDrag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad