Post-Game Talk: #6| FLYERS at Chicago |Tue., Oct. 21, 2014

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
the schenn brothers need to hang up the skates and open a pizzeria or something, hockey isn't their thing

Right?

Not sure they can do pizza either. Very complex. You've got sauce, and cheese, and toppings...that's a lot for creatures like them. Luke would be too slow getting the pizza out of the oven and it would burn, and Brayden would forever be running around, lost, while other employees do his job for him and he steps in to finish at the last second and take full credit for their effort.

Maybe they can get a job as mosquito bait in the Everglades for some mosquito researcher.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
This team is way worse than TYWDTA I would imagine we don't have a top 15 ahl D core and also don't have a top 25 AHL coach.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Trade G, Simmer, and Jake. I like them too much to watch them suffer. Let the schenn bros endure this.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
3/4 of those goals could have been prevented by our D actually moving at all or bothering to clear around the net.

This team is going to be top ten in Goal per game and miss the playoffs... which is a pretty amazing feat.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well lets look at the bright side.

-Giroux and Voracek are awesome.

-There is a good chance the D will be blown up in the offseason or at the deadline if we're lucky.

-No one has ebola.

-Unless I'm mistaken Berube only has the rest of this year as coach before he needs to be renewed, which hopefully won't happen.

-This year is a good year to be ****** because at least we should get a good player in the draft, even outside of the top 3.

-I don't drink and that's the only reason this team hasn't cause me to have alcohol poisoning.

-At least I can see the Phantoms home games, they're far more fun to watch right now.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
3/4 of those goals could have been prevented by our D actually moving at all or bothering to clear around the net.

This team is going to be top ten in Goal per game and miss the playoffs... which is a pretty amazing feat.

They literally stand still and stare. Probably while struggling to suck air through their droolholes AND maintain a heartbeat at the same time, I'm no longer confident Schenn or Grossmann can maintain vital signs without a concerted mental effort. Their dozens of brain cells working together in a muted discordant harmony to waste nutrients with their assuredly inefficient metabolism while they slowly turn oxygen into greenhouse gases. Yes, I am confident those two contribute to global warming.

MadFerIt95*

B0hSr4gIUAA0A0y.jpg

Let's look at the positives.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Our Pk has completely gone to pot these last two games... the D keep moving too wide and losing men around the net.

It has to be the players ****ing up right?

Because they cannot have changed the PK system, the forwards are still doing the same thing.

It may also be something to do with playing Rinaldo on the PK ~as often as Raffl. The 2nd PK pairing has been all over the show with no set members all year...

Umberger-Raffl
Raffl-Bellemare
Umberger-Rinaldo
Rinaldo-Bellemare

They should just have:

Read-Couturier
Raffl-Bellemare
Umberger and Giroux as fill ins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad