GDT: #6| FLYERS at Chicago |Tue., Oct. 21, 2014| 8:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Grossmann would be on the 3rd pairing on the Phantoms....

At this point I just feel bad for Giroux and Voracek since they're the only two people doing a good job tonight.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Grossmann in a typical park outing for him.

funny-slide-face-fail-gif.gif

Grossmann might as well be trying to soul grind all night

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Is that really different from anyone besides Giroux and Voracek? Pretty much the entire team is incapable of doing anything.

No. The D, Umberger , RAFFL and 4th line we know can't score. But we need Read to be our secondary scorer, but he just looks lost. Not getting chances and not playing good defensively either

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Can the flyers core endure 2 bad seasons?

No. If they refuse to address the D this year, they may actually have to blow it right up as this team won't be good for a few years as ad will be close to the same next year. Jake and Simmer will be due huge dollars by then and cap may not work.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
No. If they refuse to address the D this year, they may actually have to blow it right up as this team won't be good for a few years as ad will be close to the same next year. Jake and Simmer will be due huge dollars by then and cap may not work.

this team won't be good for awhile.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
godammit i hate it when i call a shutout early in a game...

i swear theres nothing worse then being shutout... i can stand losing... at least u competed and lost..

a shutout is the same thing as not even bothering to dress or showup.. GRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad