Post-Game Talk: 6 December 2014 Your NASHVILLE PREDATORS vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
At least Bartley is trying to get the team going even though Jones pushed Bickell into the net.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Impressive game so far from Blackhawks. Simply out skating the Preds and shutting everything down defensively.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Liked this team more when Fisher was injured..don't think he adds anything to the line up anymore

WTH is up with the lines?

Neal isn't adding anything

Outside of the PP, our play with the net empty has been abysmal

I feel a big time slump coming.. 7 game losing streak, knocked out of playoff contention

This team isn't that good

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Tough to win when you wait 40 minutes to start skating. I'm sure this statistic is not kept, but we must lead the NHL in losses to back-up goalies and none of them are Vezina trophy finalists.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Decent atempt at a comeback I suppose but really can't expect to beat the Blackhawks only showing up for one period...

NoFncyName

Nov 30, 2014
Liked this team more when Fisher was injured..don't think he adds anything to the line up anymore

WTH is up with the lines?

Neal isn't adding anything

Outside of the PP, our play with the net empty has been abysmal

I feel a big time slump coming.. 7 game losing streak, knocked out of playoff contention

This team isn't that good

Its pretty simple when the opposing team can shut down the Preds 1st line like tonight there going to have trouble if the secondary scoring has issues. Just destroyed in the FO dot No PP to help out and the Hawks are a good team. Lavi is jumbling the lines to try and spark the secondary scoring and it paid off with Wilsons but otherwise just not much there tonight. Just one game but now they go on the road with a bad taste in there mouth hope that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad