Post-Game Talk: 6 December 2014 Your NASHVILLE PREDATORS vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
My first jersey was a hawks jersey. My dad got it for me in 1994 because he thought it looked good. We wear them on Christmas Day in honor of the Griswolds. It pains me now that I hate wearing it,

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
I hate the Blackhawks! I hate loosing to the Blackhawks!
This team gets under my skin! They have some nice fans and others well, I guess they come here to act crazy because they cannot at home. Have I mentioned I hate the Blackhawks!
Rivals, I think they are our rivals. Not Dallas!
Gosh I hate the Blackhawks!

Go Preds!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
My first jersey was a hawks jersey. My dad got it for me in 1994 because he thought it looked good. We wear them on Christmas Day in honor of the Griswolds. It pains me now that I hate wearing it,

thats awesome! Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite movies...

Id say the most appropriate phrase for Blackhawks fans in our barn is "***tter's's full!"

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I hate the Blackhawks! I hate loosing to the Blackhawks!
This team gets under my skin! They have some nice fans and others well, I guess they come here to act crazy because they cannot at home. Have I mentioned I hate the Blackhawks!
Rivals, I think they are our rivals. Not Dallas!
Gosh I hate the Blackhawks!

Go Preds!
My exact sentiments. Towards the Blues.

Tunez33

Mar 29, 2013
hey guys, i missed the last few games, i've been trying to follow the preds regularly this year. Don't like missing a pekka start, any idea what the lines are looking like now that fisher is back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad