GDT: [#6] Dallas Stars @ Carolina Hurricanes , 4:00 PM CST (FS-SW) - Don't be s*** again Stars

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I get the first two shooters but Benn ? Come on. He's shit in shootouts . I know he's the captain and he wanted that i bet but come on.

Reactions: Blindsummit

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Gurianov or Hintz make way more sense in a shootout . Benn has absolutely no shootout moves and his % is also terrible.

Reactions: Johno

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This happens literally every single time it's so damn annoying. They will never learn.

Same with the PP unit. The 3 veteran forwards made no sense. Rads was completely invisible all game long. He had no business beeing on the 4-3 PP .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Same with the PP unit. The 3 veteran forwards made no sense. Rads was completely invisible all game long. He had no business beeing on the 4-3 PP .

Thought Gurianov and Hintz were supposed to have increased roles this year :sarcasm:

Still going back to the same old stuff that doesn't work though. Tried and tried again. Not even a single one timer on that PP either. Almost like they were trying to force the team to get Jamie Benn the winner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad