yfeg0yA.png

QgmAuET.png

m0x9K46.png

jCxe7DT.png

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Way too much sportsmanship last game handing them a breakaway goal and giving them a power play in OT. We need to trick the refs into calling more stuff on the Canes and pay off Mrazek to let in some goals. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Not gonna hold back..this is a game that will define the series. The difference between going up to 3-1 compared to having Canes tie the series is monumental!

I want us to deliver the best performance in the series tonight, Go Bolts!

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
I was a big fan of Maroon last playoffs. Despite his limited agility, he was a beast out there. It seemed like every shift he got the puck down low in the offensive zone and went to work. His efficiency was absolutely incredible in terms of winning board battles, eating up time, taxing the other team's energy, and feeding the puck towards the net to get shots. Right now, however, it seems like he is extra slow and, therefore, is simply chasing the puck around and adding no value. Unfortunately, I do not necessarily think we can put Joseph in - the tape reveals he was one of our biggest defensive liabilities when he was in against Florida. And Maroon is a big locker room guy. So I don' think Cooper is going to pull him out of the line up. But if his plays continues to be horrid, I think we need to go to 11-7 and just run Gourde/Cirelli with Johnson and Colton.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacefool

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I was a big fan of Maroon last playoffs. Despite his limited agility, he was a beast out there. It seemed like every shift he got the puck down low in the offensive zone and went to work. His efficiency was absolutely incredible in terms of winning board battles, eating up time, taxing the other team's energy, and feeding the puck towards the net to get shots. Right now, however, it seems like he is extra slow and, therefore, is simply chasing the puck around and adding no value. Unfortunately, I do not necessarily think we can put Joseph in - the tape reveals he was one of our biggest defensive liabilities when he was in against Florida.
I think the Canes are just a terrible matchup for him.

Reactions: DaBolts

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
I think the Canes are just a terrible matchup for him.
Maroon was equally bad versus Florida. And if he we are fortunate enough to get by the Canes, I cannot imagine Boston or NYI would pose any less of a challenge for him. I think he has lost a quarter or half step, and, for someone who was already challenged in terms of movement, it really is starting to present an issue.

Reactions: Peacefool

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
Tonight I won't see at least the beginning of this game.
I only ask to avoid stupid penalties and, so, to win the game.
Go Bolts!!!

Last edited:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Mr. Mrazek, the wire transfer has completed successfully. Mr. Brisebois appreciates your cooperation and especially your discretion in this matter. Enjoy Dubai.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
The air was sucked out of the team in OT last game. Like a huge vacuum was turned on in Amalie. They were the suck, we are the suck.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Maroon was equally bad versus Florida. And if he we are fortunate enough to get by the Canes, I cannot imagine Boston or NYI would pose any less of a challenge for him. I think he has lost a quarter or half step, and, for someone who was already challenged in terms of movement, it really is starting to present an issue.

No he wasn't, he scored the series winning goal. Florida was gooning it up and Maroon/Schenn leveled the playing field.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
My kids jumped on me to make them breakfast and put cartoons on

I roll over and check the time .. its 5 f***ing 30 in the morning..

So I also check what time the game starts -- 30 mins from now.. screw your cartoons kids Im on the main tv

bov

Nov 13, 2010
No he wasn't, he scored the series winning goal. Florida was gooning it up and Maroon/Schenn leveled the playing field.
He was god awful all series and Johnson did 99% of the work on that goal. I thought Maroon had a nice regular season but he is glaringly bad so far this postseason. That said, Boston or NYI is probably a better matchup for him going forward, and he does seem to do well with Colton. I wouldn't scratch him, but he needs to show more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad