Post-Game Talk: 6-3 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I think I need to listen to national feed next game. Goldie and Moller have got so damn annoying its not funny. I'd kill to have Uncle Drunkie or Billy back

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Called it with Tampa winning this one.

They had better goaltending and special teams this time around. But I don't think they dominated us like the score indicates. Not worried yet just cause of how hard it is to come back from 3-0. But if they win game 5 I'll start to be..

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Lightning didn’t do anything different, just happened to score 3 goals in the 1st. We were better in the 2nd and to start the 3rd - they can’t handle when we get into the forechecking groove where their D have to keep going back.

Reactions: PSLguy

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Haven't really been impressed with their play the whole series, even though they're up 3-1.
Game 1,2,3 were probably 60/40 in favor of Florida, are they lucky to have won all 3? Maybe but I feel like they were better in all 3. This one was 60-40 for Tampa and it's still OT or regulation win if Bob doesn't shit the bed. I wasn't worried when the Leafs won and I'm not now.

Reactions: batting1k

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Lightning didn’t do anything different, just happened to score 3 goals in the 1st. We were better in the 2nd and to start the 3rd - they can’t handle when we get into the forechecking groove where their D have to keep going back.
they were clogging our entries and being super aggressive in the forecheck not letting our d make clean passes I thought.

We have to take them out next game otherwise this could be bad. We lose next game a seed of doubt is planted. Then they’ll have all the momentum and confidence. Let’s finish this at home.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Overall
We got both at home and split the road games, two of those games without Benny.

Finish it at home, i still do worry how this team just takes entire periods off, it bit them this game cause we got bad bob tonight.

I know we hit some posts but being completely shut down in the 1st and third isnt a good look, not like tampa even with sergachev isnt some lock down defensive unit

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Also still mad at monty for hurting bennett

If we somehow lose this series...

tenor.gif

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Don't want to feel for them but...

Just saw the Leafs had the worst amount/ratio of PPs since the beginning of playoffs ! And they are playing Boston, with their captain Brad Marchand... LOL

Guess things could be worse for us ! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad