rL3auRW.png

[nhl]824916[/nhl]

[NHL]825972[/NHL]

ppQinok.png

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I never thought at the beginning of the year I would end up at game 1 of the Cup Finals here in Tampa.

This team has really impressed me. Stevie Y has made some good moves, and Cooper has played the team to their strengths. I had doubts in the Rangers series after game 6, but I love the way this team is playing together.

I'm so excited for the game. I've been wearing the new third jersey to every game since part way through the Detroit series, and varied hats. I've been on the NY Times website and on TV wearing the same hat, so I might stick with that.

Either way, it's the freaking CUP FINALS!!!! Let's go Bolts!!!!!

First goal of the game? JT Brown. Boom.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
It's amazing that we are in the finals but I the sole reason to be here...is to win the cup!

Hope we can get off a good start of the series, I think that is crucial.

LawManN

May 7, 2015
Tampa, FL
Win or lose this series, The Lightning have already won the respect of other teams and their fans. And better yet, they know we will be back many more times in the near future.
That being said, Lets really show the NHL what this team can do!

Go Bolts!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Here we go everyone. 4 wins away from glory. Let's lower that number tonight.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Got to make a good first impression on Lord Stanley! Let's have a better start on home ice than we've had the previous series, please.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well its here

biggest game of series hot blackhawk team on roll three days off today then three days off for other home game. These are vital we dont have to win but playing well is vital to the structure of the series moving forward in my humble opinion.

Love the extra time off now saturday and next week saturday if goes five games.

Love home ice. Love that the hawks had some extra time off a day etc..

Media day all players seemed in right frame of mind they are looking at this believing will win but knowing they have to play right for that to happen.

When listening to media day stamkos saying game winning goal to win the stanley cup

odds on that? Well after hearing him talk about it DESTINY?? THIS IS WHEN OUR CAPTAIN SHOWS WHY HE DESERVES KANE AND TOEWS MONEY AFTER NEXT SEASON.

Have a feeling he will wind up our best player of this series 13.5 percent shooting percentage I predict he hits in 20s for this one.

Anyway proud of our boys we got this

P.S. DAYS YOU OUTDID YOURSELF :) WHAT A GAME DAY TRIBUTE YOU ARE SOO AWESOME AND THANKS FOR MEDIA DAY VIDEOS THIS IS AWESOME

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm both nervous and excited, I didn't Think we would be here back in October and it's really been one hell of a season and I want Tampa to top it off with a winning the Stanley Cup.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Tampa is 2-0 with Bishop shutouts these playoffs when I watch the game with my girlfriend. I'm making sure to watch the game with her tonight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I want to see Carle be useful and deliver a few of those hits he did on Kreider on the Blackhawks players, and if he wants to do it against anyone wearing #88 or #19 for the other team I'd be even more ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad