6/20/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
The better, or the right, team won tonight.

Poor Goaltending and poor D on the AVS tonight. Tampa, as expected, with a boost on home-ice and a way better overall game.

Whoever thought this would end in a sweep must be insane. Now we have a series.

Still hoping for a split in Tampa and a better game 4 from my team.

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
the toxic Avs fans are finally here lol

HFBoards drama is the last thing keeping this powderpuff league interesting and the first two game threads were so boring

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
The biggest fear if I’m an Av fan is that our goalies can lose this series . Some great scorers and iffy goaltending can be deflating

If I’m TB, it’s if Vas isn’t all star Vas. Colorados speed will generate opportunities. Elite goaltending will be needed.

You’re not in trouble until you lose at home, lived it last series with Rangers.
Next game is enormous

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
The biggest fear if I’m an Av fan is that our goalies can lose this series . Some great scorers and iffy goaltending can be deflating

If I’m TB, it’s if Vas isn’t all star Vas. Colorados speed will generate opportunities. Elite goaltending will be needed.

You’re not in trouble until you lose at home, lived it last series with Rangers.
Next game is enormous
Tell that to Boston.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
The only thing evident is that Montreal was better than the Avs last year. They took out the team that took the Avs out.
Why do fans of winning teams have to be so damn obnoxious. These boards make it hard to root for anyone. It’s a game dude, don’t be an ass.

You'll figure it out when it happens...

Nice to see your fans wishing "horrible" things on our players.

Zero class. None. I'd recommend acting like you've been here before...but my bad
Pot meet kettle.

Reactions: HockeyFan100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad