GDT: 6/17/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders [SF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The Pelech penalty feels like one of those things where the ref warned him earlier and he kept doing it.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
I can't stop watching Pointer's goal. It looked like a trick shot. The train goes through the tunnel. Legendary

BP Tunnel Shot.gif

Side note - That ref really knows his camera angles

Last edited:

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Call me crazy but Savard had a very strong game. I thought he was fantastic.
I remember my hockey coach said. GOod defensmen is that who isn noticeble on ice. And this is what I want to tell about Savard last two games. He wasnt noticeble. But after a lot of good plays i thought "Wow this D play was good,who was that?" And saw Savard. He just does his job,thats why he is here...good games for him)

Reactions: Fan from AK

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
A win on the road as expected. 10 minutes in the game and the team turned the Coliseum crowd "advantage" into insignificance. They played with fire the second part of the game tho, gave up an unhealthy amount of scoring chances. Can't do that again next game, but we shall expect them to have a more complete game hopefully. This team can absolutely be dominant when it smells blood.

Reactions: PaulGG

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Three Isle defenders stood and watched Point score the goal of the series . He sacrificed his body and scored while he was being cross checked to the ice. The so called phantom Pelech call did not allow Point to score , it was a highlight individual effort by a budding superstar. Point is the player the Isles hope Barzel could be.

Reactions: Volodya Krutov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad