fxgqB4G.png

jPx3knR.png

1JxDC3C.png

1Jg8Jra.png

NmZFWvM.png

ppQinok.png

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Chicago has closed out both of their other cup runs in game 6 leading 3-2, they aren't the Lightning, they do have that killer instinct.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I think we all have been a bit too negative (myself included), while I see the Hawks as favourite tonight I do think we can give them a match and try to spoil the party!

Go Bolts! :handclap:

BrianBolt

Jun 6, 2015
Tampa, FL
A few thoughts on tonights game:
1) With Kucherov injured, Johnson injured, Bishop injured, it's not going to be easy.
2) We're not going to win 1-0 so attack attack attack. I can stomach losing this thing if it's 7-6 or something more than I can another 2-1 game. Our game is speed and offense, and if we go out trying to impersonate the 90's Devils, then it'll be an utter disappointment.
3) Stamkos has to step up. He takes a lot of heat on here (rightfully so) but he's the captain, and teams don't win Cups when their captain completely disappears. It's not just goal-scoring, it's his positioning and passing as well... it's all been terrible. He's got to wake up. I know there's pressure and Chicago is scheming to take him out of the game, but the Messiers, Lemieuxs, and Yzermans of the world find a way to contribute. Not that he's in their league, but that's a captains role. With the injuries, he's hands-down our most talented forward now so get it done Stammer!
4) What the hell is going on with Crawford? Is it true that he and Mrazek are leagues better than Lundqvist and Price? That just can't be so go out and SCORE SOME FREAKIN' GOALS!!!!! Shoot the puck, screen Crawford, be in position for rebounds and score dirty, score pretty, just light that guy up!
5) Is everyone else feeling like game 7 at home would be a harder game to win than tonight? We have been so disappointing at home. Complete reversal of the regular season. Let's win tonight and then I'll take my chances at home but something will have to change in the way we prepare. Maybe we should require all Lightning fans to wear Hawks sweaters for Game 7. Haha!
6) Lines need to shift. Cally and Stammer, or possibly Drouin and Stammer. Carle and Sustr can take shifts in the hotel or the concession stands but don't let them anywhere near the ice. Roll four defensemen: the same four who allow us to play offense and not spend entire shifts scrambling in our defensive zone. Coop needs to do something bold tonight. Can't play the same lineup when his usual lineup is missing valuable/healthy pieces.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
A few thoughts on tonights game:
1) With Kucherov injured, Johnson injured, Bishop injured, it's not going to be easy.
2) We're not going to win 1-0 so attack attack attack. I can stomach losing this thing if it's 7-6 or something more than I can another 2-1 game. Our game is speed and offense, and if we go out trying to impersonate the 90's Devils, then it'll be an utter disappointment.
3) Stamkos has to step up. He takes a lot of heat on here (rightfully so) but he's the captain, and teams don't win Cups when their captain completely disappears. It's not just goal-scoring, it's his positioning and passing as well... it's all been terrible. He's got to wake up. I know there's pressure and Chicago is scheming to take him out of the game, but the Messiers, Lemieuxs, and Yzermans of the world find a way to contribute. Not that he's in their league, but that's a captains role. With the injuries, he's hands-down our most talented forward now so get it done Stammer!
4) What the hell is going on with Crawford? Is it true that he and Mrazek are leagues better than Lundqvist and Price? That just can't be so go out and SCORE SOME FREAKIN' GOALS!!!!! Shoot the puck, screen Crawford, be in position for rebounds and score dirty, score pretty, just light that guy up!
5) Is everyone else feeling like game 7 at home would be a harder game to win than tonight? We have been so disappointing at home. Complete reversal of the regular season. Let's win tonight and then I'll take my chances at home but something will have to change in the way we prepare. Maybe we should require all Lightning fans to wear Hawks sweaters for Game 7. Haha!
6) Lines need to shift. Cally and Stammer, or possibly Drouin and Stammer. Carle and Sustr can take shifts in the hotel or the concession stands but don't let them anywhere near the ice. Roll four defensemen: the same four who allow us to play offense and not spend entire shifts scrambling in our defensive zone. Coop needs to do something bold tonight. Can't play the same lineup when his usual lineup is missing valuable/healthy pieces.
I agree we need to run and gun them we can't beat them 2-0 like the Rangers! This series has proven that so far! 1. We need our power play to do well! We needs 37 shots on goal and screens and rebounds! 2. Need drouin to play and dress 12 forwards in case kucherov had to leave the game if he goes. 3. Bishop has to play well! 4. We have to score in the first period and get a lead! We can't come out flat footed! 5. Stay out of the box! 6. Our stars have to play there best stamkos, Hedman, Johnson, kucherov and palat!

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Let's just say I'd be a lot more confident in this game if Stamkos was injured but Johnson was healthy.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Get Crawford moving and pick corners on him. Enough of the lame low shots and tips that are easy to kick out. Create some chaos by firing from anywhere instead of waiting for Chicago to get their sticks and shin pads in front of it.

LET'S GO BOLTS! GO DOWN SWINGING IF YOU HAVE TO!

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
It doesn't feel like they are better than us. Confident our last two games are our best two games. GO BOLTS!!!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
This could be the last Lightning game we get to see this season, i'm just going to enjoy it no matter what the outcome is. We go to sleep tonight either anticipating a 7th game at home for all the marbles, or having just completed an amazing season and a great run to the finals. 28 other fanbases would rather be us!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Need to score more than 1 goal if we're going to win.

Not looking likely with an injured Kuch and Johnson.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Need to score more than 1 goal if we're going to win.

Not looking likely with an injured Kuch and Johnson.

Regardless of Kucherov able to play or not. Cooper needs to roll with a KFC line. Not only can they score and shutdown, all 3 guys are having a very good to great series, and the Hawks top D will be too busy focusing on an injured triplets line and a struggling Stamkos.

This is a game where someone on this team can become a hero. Bring this to a game 7 and it's anyone's cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad