0a16K7p.png

VOyqYqk.png

jPx3knR.png

1JxDC3C.png

ppQinok.png

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Really hoping for a breakout game. Come out like all the other games and play hard, hungry, and greedy. Don't sit back because you've got home ice again. Score 6 goals and take away any doubt and let Bishop have a breather.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
This is one of those games where I actually have some confidence in them. Which of course means they will blow this game completely.

Maybe Stamkos gets on the board but probably not.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Cooper's pep talk?

You're 4 days away from a 3 month vacation & the best party of your life.

Houdas

Mining the Lightning
Aug 17, 2014
Prague/Ostrava
I hope this will be the first game of SCF that I will be able to watch. So far I've seen mostly games with positive outcome. I'm going to sacrifice a goat and spin my chakras to bring some real power to our guys!

Let's go, Bolts!

BrianBolt

Jun 6, 2015
Tampa, FL
Been monitoring here but never posted. I was at all the Stanley Cup playoff games back in '04 and it's killing me not to be able to go to the games this year. However this board has helped me survive all the playoff games so far. Looking forward to a good one tonight (and by that I mean a Bolt blowout, not a competitive game)!

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I'm not comfortable with how Bishop looked in the previous game, Quenneville will adapt and his players can execute... I have no doubt we've been the better team so far but I think we're screwed if Bish's not healthier.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wonder if Melrose is going to pick us to win today.

Nahhh you know what? I bet he's still gonna act like a bitter little ***** as if we took his lunch money and make excuses for the Hawks as to why we are up 2-1.

/endMelroserant

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Let's GO BOLTS!!! That +/- for Filp sticks out like sore thumb.

To be fair, a lot of those GA were on that 3rd line he played, which was a train wreck in the beginning of the playoffs. Top line does not score as much as TKO obviously, but they also have given up around the same amount of goals they have scored, so that does not help their +/- situation which is still a flawed stat to be honest.

BrianBolt

Jun 6, 2015
Tampa, FL
Any word on Bishop yet today? Not sure when the morning skate is/was, but I thought everyone would be covering whether or not he's looking better or still favoring his left leg.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Don't feel great about this one, but we did our job taking a game in Chicago. I really hope we can pull this off, but with the way Bishop looked last game... I'm sure Q will have a gameplan to exploit him. Either way, GO BOLTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad