[5e][Billings, MT] Experienced Group seeking DM

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Greetings adventurers!

We are seeking for a committed dungeon master for our Tomb of Annihilation campaign. We are relaxed, LGBT friendly, and more focused on RP than combat. Our party consists of a Gnome Wizard (me), Dwarf Cleric, Half-Orc Barbarian, and Tiefling Bard. Please note that we will cover all costs for drinks, pizza, and weed. PM me if you are interested and thanks!

Regards,
Fritznoggin (lvl. 8 Wizard, Divination)

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Greetings adventurers!

We are seeking for a committed dungeon master for our Tomb of Annihilation campaign. We are relaxed, LGBT friendly, and more focused on RP than combat. Our party consists of a Gnome Wizard (me), Dwarf Cleric, Half-Orc Barbarian, and Tiefling Bard. Please note that we will cover all costs for drinks, pizza, and weed. PM me if you are interested and thanks!

Regards,
Fritznoggin (lvl. 8 Wizard, Divination)

Hello,

I am interested in your quest.

Pandarianal (lvl. 6 Hunter, Trueshot)

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
One time I found a bunch of these nerd books in a storage locker I had bought, I didn't think much of them but my girlfriend made me take them to this store where apparently these things are like found money. I sold all of them within 30 minutes and I didn't even know what they were but the nerds freaked the eff out when they saw them.

*Shrug* Sometimes my girlfriend is smart.

Sep 19, 2008
kzOlDsz.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad