GDT: #59 | Devils vs. Islanders 7 P.M. | Hynesenberg Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutter

Mar 6, 2014
If we somehow luck out and win these next two games we're in a good spot. However, we are surely slipping.

As the poster ahead of me said, we aren't in a race against the Isles. They're a much better team than us an it's not realistic to think we could catch them. The teams we need to target are Detroit, Boston and Tampa.

Actually, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Islanders have seriously regressed from last year (as I expected). I don't think that they are nearly as good a team as is commonly portrayed round' these parts.

Sure, we're not as good as them, but we suck. They do too. We may catch them, or we might not.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Actually, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Islanders have seriously regressed from last year (as I expected). I don't think that they are nearly as good a team as is commonly portrayed round' these parts.

Sure, we're not as good as them, but we suck. They do too. We may catch them, or we might not.

Is it really fair to say that they suck though?

Their defense is probably not as good as ours, I haven't really broke it down though. Their forwards are way better.

Their goalies aren't though. Halak is as average as you can get and the guy that's been great for them this year is a career backup, that's playing WAY over his career average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad