GDT: #59 – Blues at Sabres – Sat Feb 18, 1:00PM ET – MSG-B

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
That was a complete garbage penalty on Lehner from a guy 150 feet away. If anything, he was being interfered with.

And an exciting finish. Loved the call.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Great win. Team is coming together. Interesting to see where Reinhart plays when back.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
1 point out of a playoff position. Refusing to roll over and die. Impressed.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Lol at blaming Franson. That's on Okposo who ****ing sucks

How is it Okposo's fault? That's a set play off the faceoff for KO to get the puck to the point.

Jack was lined up with Upshall and is supposed to interfere/slow him down if we win the draw. He wasn't paying attention and let Upshall take off at full speed untouched.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
??? Is there a point to that fragment sentence? Lehner has been more than poor on breakaways/shootouts. He lunged at the cross over before the shot was taken. Fell hard on exactly what upshall was selling.

they giveaway a breakaway during a PP where a guy got so much space because no one was there behind him and you are blaming Lehner hard for making a mistake when he faced a lot of shots this game as well.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Lehner has to start tomorrow

Does he though? 3 goals in 30 minutes versus Toronto and 4 against Vancouver last weekend. I'm sure the team deserves some blame too but Nilsson should get the start at home during a back to back. Maybe the Sabres still lose but it hasn't worked out well for Lehner yet so why give it another try?

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005

And that's how great teams are made. No matter if they make the playoffs or not. They need to keep on their no quitting ways for the rest of the season and than they'll take off next season with no looking back. It's going to be glorious.

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
they giveaway a breakaway during a PP where a guy got so much space because no one was there behind him and you are blaming Lehner hard for making a mistake when he faced a lot of shots this game as well.

I placed blame? I pointed out a a flaw in his play. Obviously the blame goes on the players at the other end of the ice who allowed the break away. But its not wrong for me to point out that lehner is too easy to beat on those.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Does he though? 3 goals in 30 minutes versus Toronto and 4 against Vancouver last weekend. I'm sure the team deserves some blame too but Nilsson should get the start at home during a back to back. Maybe the Sabres still lose but it hasn't worked out well for Lehner yet so why give it another try?

Id stay with lehner, they have 5 days off after tmrw

It may not work but hes too hot to sit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad