#58 Retired

Vacheron

Dec 11, 2016
Was looking around to see if anyone was talking about this. This is, by far, my favorite moment of the season. Really well done by the Golden Knights.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Do yourselves a favor and avoid the main board. Good God we have become so cynical as a society.

This was an awesome gesture by the Knights and I’m glad they’ve been so active in the community.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

member 151739

The tragedy on 1 October is forever entwined with this team. From the players' responses to how emotional the home opener was, it is a part of this team. We needed this team after that night. Genuine moments of happiness are what overcome tragedy, and that is what the Golden Knights have given all of us.

This gesture by the team to retire #58 was, I wouldn't say necessary, but it is welcomed. Truly.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Do yourselves a favor and avoid the main board. Good God we have become so cynical as a society.

This was an awesome gesture by the Knights and I’m glad they’ve been so active in the community.

I was going to put this on that main board thread, but it was such a caustic discussion, I didn't feel like it deserved to be brought back up. So for those who are wondering about the link between the team and the tragedy, this is an excellent place to start...

This Is For Las Vegas | By Deryk Engelland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad