GDT: #58 | Rangers at Flyers | February 24, 2024 | 3:00 PM | ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rempe, what a fantastic player. Good thing they don’t leave him at the end of the bench

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know why people are blaming Laughton. He didnt have the energy to catch up. He stayed back to wait for a rebound, which was the right idea

Sanheim just over thought the situation

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Holy hell. I like Soul Coughing....and I like(d) Collective Soul back in the day.

The two should never, ever meet.

I clicked on it and skip forward a bit to see what song they were covering. I figured I'd recognize it right away based on verse/chorus. I did not, and quickly thought, let's let Collective Soul live in my memory where I liked some of their songs. And let's just forget about....whatever that was.

Fs0WEw5XoAEprd8.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
You probably didn’t listen to the business ops part of the Town Hall but I wouldn’t count on it…

Big portion of it was the revenue officer talking about how the goal song sucked last year and he told Hilferty it sucked so he was told to change it. Naturally they went to the 90’s goal song.

Make no mistake, the old goal song did suck but we’re all about nostalgia here as you know.

I am going to offend people on this one. That’s ok.

I have much less of a problem with the 90s stuff at this point than I do with the ubiquity of generic dated SPORTS ROCK like AC/DC. People who were kids in the 90s have money and young kids now. Everyone who’s nostalgic for 1973 is either already bought in for life or not going to games. They’ve got to build some new fans at some point.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
This is ridiculous. We are going to lose this after completely dominating this game.

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
We have the Rangers tired and pinned in their zone for over a minute with the puck behind the net and.... Frost clears the zone for them by yeeting the puck up the boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad