GDT: [#58] Dallas Stars @ Postseason Chokeshow ★ 7 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well that was to be exptected . That Penalty sealed the game.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Demers needs to wise the **** up and stay out of the box, he's taken a ridiculous amount of penalties over the last 4 weeks.

Happy with the point though.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's like he's trying to fill the void that The Great Garbino left.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Not sure why that was called on Demers, he wasn't moving at all when the contact happened. A penalty to stand on the blueline?

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
With all the Val haters on here, this game doesn't get tied up without Val's strong board play and possession to get it to the blue line, and then his pass/fanned shot (still can't tell) to Janmark.

Daniel M

Dec 2, 2014
Infinitely frustrating game. The bounce that led to their goal, the super questionable call on Demers, the complete PP failure... Kari looked amazing though!

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Infinitely frustrating game. The bounce that led to their goal, the super questionable call on Demers, the complete PP failure... Kari looked amazing though!

Well maybe if we did ANYTHING with one of our 4 1st Period Power Plays, we wouldn't have had to go to OT.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Guess we have to file this under "A good team knows how to get points, even when tired and not deserving" which is a good thing. Of course, a good team also says "no excuses" to reasons to lose, like back to back. But, in a tough game, they got two bad breaks (goal off ref and iffy call on Demers with 14 seconds left, often let go)

What is the exact rule on that goal? Kari said sometimes they are waived off, but from memory, I thought they were only disallowed if puck actually goes in goal off the referee.

A few days rest and maybe an easier opponent (tough to under rate any NHL team, so don't do that Stars). Should get back no track.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Guess we have to file this under "A good team knows how to get points, even when tired and not deserving" which is a good thing. Of course, a good team also says "no excuses" to reasons to lose, like back to back. But, in a tough game, they got two bad breaks (goal off ref and iffy call on Demers with 14 seconds left, often let go)

What is the exact rule on that goal? Kari said sometimes they are waived off, but from memory, I thought they were only disallowed if puck actually goes in goal off the referee.

A few days rest and maybe an easier opponent (tough to under rate any NHL team, so don't do that Stars). Should get back no track.

I wouldn't call Arizona an easy oppent, and even if they were, we seem to struggle against lower teams for some weird reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad