โ„‘๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”  - ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข - ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ„œ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ - ๐”–๐”ž๐”ช - ๐”๐”ž๐”ต

๐”˜๐”ฏ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ - ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐”“๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฉ - โ„‘๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ž
๐”๐”ž๐” ๐”จ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - โ„œ๐”ž๐”ก๐”จ๐”ฌ

๐”๐”ฒ๐”จ๐”ž๐”ฐ

vs

:nashville

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ค - ๐”’'โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ - ๐”‘๐”ถ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ - ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ - ๐”Š๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ
๐”๐”ž๐”ซ๐”จ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฐ๐”จ๐”ฆ - ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”จ - ๐”ˆ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž
๐”–๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ - ๐”๐” โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ - ๐”‰๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”Ÿ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ
๐”๐” ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฅ - ๐”–๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ซ
๐”๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ท๐”ฌ๐”ซ - โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฏ

๐”–๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ​

Record: 44-30-2-8. Most goals: 6 (2016, 2006, 1998). Most goals against: 6 (2022 x2, 2019).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Who does big Ross Johnston beat up tonight? Nashville has lots of punchable face candidates on their team. Carrick might get in on the action too

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
There is improvement in recent games.

Ducks2023-24Cronin
Game setGamesWLOTLPtsPts %
Total
57​
20​
34​
3​
43​
0.377​
1 to 25
25​
10​
15​
0​
20​
0.400​
26 to 49
24​
7​
15​
2​
16​
0.333​
50 to 57
8​
3​
4​
1​
7​
0.438​

I used the splits from last season. The last game set from last season was from game 50 to 61, when we started trading away players.

The next four games for this year's Ducks are:

Feb 25: Preds
Feb 29: at SJ
Mar 1: NJ
Mar 3: Van

We have a high probability of winning at least one game in that set.

Ducks2022-23Eakins
Game setGamesWLOTLPtsPts %
Total
57​
17​
33​
7​
41​
0.360​
1 to 25
25​
6​
16​
3​
15​
0.300​
26 to 49
24​
9​
13​
2​
20​
0.417​
50 to 57
8​
2​
4​
2​
6​
0.375​

Although we do see a drop in last year's set, in the next four games, the Ducks will go 3-1-0 (6 pts). Then that would make the game set 50-61 a .500 pts pct record.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
the Preds are another fraud team like the Kings who will be mediocre for the rest of the decade

Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ll lose tonight though

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I was trying to come up with another pessimistic snarky comment, but I ran out of energy.

That early season winning streak feels like a literal decade ago.

1000004564.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Arthuros

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Since last night's game thread is already closed....

Why were some people saying Killorn had a good game last night? All I remember were the 2 terrible penalties and him skating around in circles like a turtle. Oh, and of course that shootout attempt, and the fact he was even in that situation.

Overall, it was a pretty good team game last night (other than too many shots), and quite entertaining. I think their passing was as good as I've seen it in a long time.

A tough game tonight, especially with Nashville winning their last 4.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Since last night's game thread is already closed....

Why were some people saying Killorn had a good game last night? All I remember were the 2 terrible penalties and him skating around in circles like a turtle. Oh, and of course that shootout attempt, and the fact he was even in that situation.

Overall, it was a pretty good team game last night (other than too many shots), and quite entertaining. I think their passing was as good as I've seen it in a long time.

A tough game tonight, especially with Nashville winning their last 4.
Unfortunately our bar for Killorn has gone pretty low, so him having any sort of possession = him having a good game.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Going to this one.. Hoping the effort is similar level to the kings game. How bad is the parking craziness at Honda Center / surrounding area now due to the construction/?

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Going to this one.. Hoping the effort is similar level to the kings game. How bad is the parking craziness at Honda Center / surrounding area now due to the construction/?
I park away from the stadium a little and walk so not bad. You can park at the bank across the street from what used to be Hooters (now a Mexican restaurant) for $5-10, or at the brewery for free. I prefer walking and spending less on parking than dealing with the parking lot.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
My wishlist for tonight is limited to zero injuries, and someone flies to Milwaukee and beats the piss out of Parssinen. As that wonโ€™t happen, play Johnston and let him have a hugfest with McCarron. Maybe hold Nashville to under 10 dives.

I have low expectations and expect to be disappointed.

tropic-thunder-get-low.gif

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I park away from the stadium a little and walk so not bad. You can park at the bank across the street from what used to be Hooters (now a Mexican restaurant) for $5-10, or at the brewery for free. I prefer walking and spending less on parking than dealing with the parking lot.
Yeah I usually park at the bank across the freeway, but its been since Oct/Nov since I have made it out to the arena (live in Riverside). I agree that walking 5 extra minutes is worth it just for ease of exit at end of game. Might as well save 10-20 for another drink and this season its 50/50 about whether that is in celebration or abject hopelessness :P

Since construction always messes things up and can change I just wasnt sure whether to add more time :)

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Driving by some of the parking places it looks like prices have gone up at a lot of them since they actually closed off lots and started construction.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah I usually park at the bank across the freeway, but its been since Oct/Nov since I have made it out to the arena (live in Riverside). I agree that walking 5 extra minutes is worth it just for ease of exit at end of game. Might as well save 10-20 for another drink and this season its 50/50 about whether that is in celebration or abject hopelessness :P

Since construction always messes things up and can change I just wasnt sure whether to add more time :)
Yeah, I live a couple hours away (Lancaster) now so I don't make it out to as many games anymore, I have season tickets and I think Wednesday was the first game since New Years. Saving the money and getting drinks before the game is definitely worth it. Ducks win more on the road than at home so it gets hard to get the motivation to go sometimes.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Driving by some of the parking places it looks like prices have gone up at a lot of them since they actually closed off lots and started construction.
Yeah, I live a couple hours away (Lancaster) now so I don't make it out to as many games anymore, I have season tickets and I think Wednesday was the first game since New Years. Saving the money and getting drinks before the game is definitely worth it. Ducks win more on the road than at home so it gets hard to get the motivation to go sometimes.

I figured inflation didnt escape opportunity for nearby businesses with parking construction. My brain presumes everything that was 5 is now 10. All that was 10 now 20 etc.

Still have my hopeful cap on since the Kings game was actually entertaining to watch. Lets go ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad