GDT: #58 – Avalanche at Sabres – Thu Feb 16, 7:30PM ET – NBCSN

Alexns05

Oct 30, 2014
2 wins in a row for Buffalo. If we can steal a win against Chicago or St. Louis and then beat Colorado again, that's 4 out of 5. Keep it rolling.

And how are you all just NOW jumping on the Kane bandwagon? He's been our best goal scorer the past 30 games.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I always forget Kane is only 25.

That was the biggest thing I liked about the trade. You don't get young goal scorers like that very often.

It was like when we got Briere. The opportunities don't come often and I guess you have to take them when you have the chance. Otherwise you pray for draft success or settle for old UFAs.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Next on the list is fix the 4th line

Get girgs back, get erod to the 4th

Would like to see him get a shot on the pk over gionta as well

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
One of the things that has driven me further from watching more hockey is NBCSN. I hate their in-studio people and I dislike most of their broadcast crews. The Avs were hemmed in at length tonight and you'd think they were carrying play. What the actual ****.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I didn't want to jinx it but the Sabres played very well. I was most impressed with the Sabres backcheck. Eichel is becoming a backchecking and forechecking force and even guys like Reinhart were in position.

This might have been one of Eichel's best games. LOVED Bailey and ERod. Gorges had a strong game. Lehner was solid and wasn't fighting pucks at all.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
One of the things that has driven me further from watching more hockey is NBCSN. I hate their in-studio people and I dislike most of their broadcast crews. The Avs were hemmed in at length tonight and you'd think they were carrying play. What the actual ****.

Forslund is always annoying to me. But I liked Boucher.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I didn't want to jinx it but the Sabres played very well. I was most impressed with the Sabres backcheck. Eichel is becoming a backchecking and forechecking force and even guys like Reinhart were in position.

This might have been one of Eichel's best games. LOVED Bailey and ERod. Gorges had a strong game. Lehner was solid and wasn't fighting pucks at all.

He was solid, but I'd say this one was somewhat below his usual performance recently. What a player.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Really nice to see Bailey and Rodrigues looking like NHL players, neither playing timidly.

Bailey really is becoming a personal fav of mine. Always brings a solid shift.

ERod looked good. I wonder if he's able to keep this up at this level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad